GDT: Isles vs Pens preseason game [April 17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
nothing I hate more than false jovial attitude, you would think listening our broadcasting radio or tv that they just made finals or won the Stanley Cup...what a bunch of f***ing unlikable characters
They still have a job to do my man.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
To be fair...it is literally their job to get fans to watch the game. Talking about how miserable they are that the team got eliminated isn't exactly going to be a ratings boon, lol.
I understand, its the any corporation spill, I don't mind positive messaging when the corporation is focused on fixing the issues, these guys keep doing same thing, totally oblivious of their shortcomings, thats when the message is counterproductive

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
The broadcast crew shouldn't be expected to toss tomatoes all game.

But they're still awful, regardless. Can't believe people thought the likes of Bourque was going to be some kind of improvement.

Reactions: Victor Z and TNT87

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Nice to see fresh young talent in Harkins and Carter playing the last game. Fire Sully

Unless we re sign Harkins (dear god no) this will likely be his last NHL game. Barring a call up to some team due to injuries

Having said that, launch him into the sun. Should've called up any non waiver eligible young guns in WBS to get a game instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad