News Article: Isles In The National News

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I been back through several pages and don't see a thread like this so I figured I would start one. Basically a place for anyone to post Islanders specific articles from national outlets on the Islander's dedicated board. In other words, we already know that there is going to be stuff about the Isles on Lighthouse, in Newsday and in the NY Post etc. This thread is NOT for those because most of us read them everyday anyway. But if there is something about the Isles in a publication not viewed as local that we might miss because we don't all scour every national pub, emag and site every day, this would be a good place to post them if we come across them. And yes, I know, Lighthouse links alot of them but they miss quite a few too. We'll see how it goes.

I'll start with this. Not a huge Jared Clinton fan (to put it mildly), but a fair take I think:
Trotz's Islanders are laughing in the face of all the negative pre-season predictions - TheHockeyNews

Reactions: Butchie91

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Not bad. Glad to see he admitted his preseason take was wrong, rather than just ignoring it, as most of them do.

Reactions: Capt Obvious

PuckItUp27

Sep 26, 2017
Who is the idiot who wrote that Predictions From 1st to Islanders article? I am at work so can't search it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad