Rumor: Isles-Bruins- Jets

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
some guys will just bicker no matter what Snow does. we could win a cup, and they will be upset that we didn't win all the trophies as well.

the mods are supposed to be checking for trolls, and i want to know what the definition is. when someone repeatedly criticizes the organization, and never cheers when good things happen, is he/she really a fan? regardless of how tactful they do it, it is trolling...

Having an opinion on how bad some of snow's moves have been is not trolling. Snow has had some good moves for sure but this offseason was not that good as most hockey pundits have said as well.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Btw i would have fired cappy and snow after the capitals series. They will never win anything with those two running the franchise. Hopefully the new owners realize this soon.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Guys...Did anyone read the actual Tweet??? Never mentioned any actual players. Pure conjecture by the OP...

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Jets fan here.

Bruins board seems silent about that Jimmy Murphy rumor.

Not sure how it would work anyways. I really have no idea. Friedman reported in his 30 thoughts that teams wanting Trouba were talking to third parties about getting an asset that would help get Trouba. The only need we have in this season is a left shot D or a righty that can play left side. Chevy would also want youth.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Ok, so if all three teams are in talks..

We know for sure that Trouba is the target

Who else do you guys think is involved? I'm thinking we ship a forward over there like Strome or Nelson.

They don't need Halak (I thought Halak was getting traded at some point with our stupid 3 goalie tandem that Snow won't let go of).

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Jets fan here.

Bruins board seems silent about that Jimmy Murphy rumor.

Not sure how it would work anyways. I really have no idea. Friedman reported in his 30 thoughts that teams wanting Trouba were talking to third parties about getting an asset that would help get Trouba. The only need we have in this season is a left shot D or a righty that can play left side. Chevy would also want youth.

Too bad you don't have an Eberle otherwise you'd get a Tarvis Harmonic in return.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
How exactly would the Isles be fitting either Krug or Trouba under the Cap? Krug is $3.5M more than de Haan, and Trouba wants even more. Isles have about $1.4M in cap room.

MAYBE they could move Grabovski to LTIR, but we have seen nothing to suggest the team is willing to go way above the cap.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
How exactly would the Isles be fitting either Krug or Trouba under the Cap? Krug is $3.5M more than de Haan, and Trouba wants even more. Isles have about $1.4M in cap room.

MAYBE they could move Grabovski to LTIR, but we have seen nothing to suggest the team is willing to go way above the cap.

I don't see how any team can suggest they'd be willing to go way above the cap. The cap is the ceiling, so unless a very particular set of circumstances occurs, most teams don't get the option to try and get over it.

Drivefor5

Jul 31, 2010
NJ
As Islanders Fans would you do this? I suggested it up on the Trouba trade thread and Jets Fans seem to be on board. I just would have reservations on our salary structure moving forward but as much as I love Hamonic I would do it, What say you?

Hamonic + Bailey

for

Trouba + Stafford

Thoughts?

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
As Islanders Fans would you do this? I suggested it up on the Trouba trade thread and Jets Fans seem to be on board. I just would have reservations on our salary structure moving forward but as much as I love Hamonic I would do it, What say you?

Hamonic + Bailey

for

Trouba + Stafford

Thoughts?

Bailey has zero trade value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad