Pre-Game Talk: Islanders VS Leafs. Back to back encore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Brownie hasn't really been on his game yet. His one strength - fast and hard forechecking - hasn't really been on display this year so far.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
Well you're talking about a whole different class right there which I'm not including Brown in. Just saying if we didn't have Orr(I'm glad we do), Brown is a capable enforcer. How many teams have these heavy-weights like Orr, McGratton etc? Not many. It does give you an edge in some scenarios. If the other team wants to throw down, they know they'll have to deal with one of the best in the business. Still can't believe he took on Scott, that man has balls the size of Jupiter.

Colton Orr on South Park:

SouthPark1403.jpg

masyo88*

I hope Orr doesn't go tonight, 2 fights in the past 2 games against some tough opponents. If Fraser is in I hope he takes the loads of Orr and Brownie fights Martin.

lampshade*

I hope Orr doesn't go tonight, 2 fights in the past 2 games against some tough opponents. If Fraser is in I hope he takes the loads of Orr and Brownie fights Martin.

Great post I completely agree. Unfortunately like the other poster said Orr has testicles the size of Jupiter and he will not back down that's a gaurantee. Be a good time for Orr to use a little defense if he does fight, don't think he knows how to hug though.

lampshade*

That was Mark Fraser.

Mike Brown fought Brandon Prust in Montreal.

That's right, my mistake. I like Brown on the 4th, him and Orr are a great 1-2 and thus far they have played adequetly. Some nice forechecking, defensively responsible for the most part.

DaleLamontagne

Jan 24, 2013
Toronto
Expected lines for tonight.

Forwards:
MacArthur-Bozak- Kessel
van Riemsdyk-Grabovski- Kulemin
Frattin-Kadri-Komarov
Orr- McClement- Brown

Defense:
Phaneuf-Kostka
Gardiner-Liles
Gunnarsson-Komisarek

Goalies:
Scrivens
Reimer

DaleLamontagne

Jan 24, 2013
Toronto
However, I'd like to see JVR up along with Bozak & Kessel. But it won't happen.
I'm looking forward to watch the Frattin-Kadri-Komarov line, should be interesting.
Lastly, I think it was the right call starting Scrivens tonight. Save Reimer for the tougher test, which is Saturday against the Rangers. Tonight should be an easy match for Scrivens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad