Pre-Game Talk: Islanders @ Sens Dec. 5 Don't Hassle the Hoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
We won with 11 forwards; let's not change a winning formula. Or maybe go further and run with 10 forwards or less.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
I liked the 1st PP unit last game:

Stone-Turris-Ryan
Hoff-EK

Stone is an upgrade over Milo. Zib's slapper would be deadly if he ever hit the net.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I have no idea when and where this game is on. Seriously what a waste of a thread title. :facepalm:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
This powerplay is actually such a sick set up

............... Karlsson
......Ryan ---------- Hoff
.........Opposing - Opposing
................Turris
.................Stone
...........Opposing Goalie

only downside is it takes them a long time to setup, and if it gets cleared its pretty much impossible to re set-up, unless you win an O-Zone faceoff and everyone hurries to position. Also is built around Karlsson, other dmen/forwards at that position could fumble passes much easier, and have less confidence in a situation where everything relies on them.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
This powerplay is actually such a sick set up

............... Karlsson
......Ryan ---------- Hoff
................Turris
.................Stone
...........Opposing Goalie

only downside is it takes them a long time to setup, and if it gets cleared its pretty much impossible to re set-up, unless you win an O-Zone faceoff and everyone hurries to position. Also is built around Karlsson, other dmen/forwards at that position could fumble passes much easier, and have less confidence in a situation where everything relies on them.

Would prefer if Hoffman was on the other side to get a one time off. But it's doing well. So whatever. But when it's not doing well I'll be back!

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I like it

Go sens go

Who takes turn at PK?

Pageau,Zib Smith and chia I guess

since we have to rest Turris and Stone for PP

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Wiercioch is the healthy scratch.

So we've got that going for us.

It's really sad how bad Wiercioch has been this year. I thought that Cowen would be the odd man out but even him has showed a bit of improvement over last year.

On an other note, does anyone here have a spare time machine? We should use it to go back in 2008-2009 and get Filip Kuba. He had great chemistry with young Karlsson and he could probably be a great mentor to Ceci. We badly need a top 4 D for that second pairing. It's the biggest piece we are missing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad