Recalled/Assigned: Islanders Recall Mouillierat

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Will center the 4th line until Casey is back, probably Tuesday.

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
mallratsc.jpg

TW

Apr 4, 2013
Shame on his parents. They know the kid was stuck with a complected last name. Give the poor kid a chance in the world to simplify himself a little bit with a normal first name like Matt or Pete.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Shame on his parents. They know the kid was stuck with a complected last name. Give the poor kid a chance in the world to simplify himself a little bit with a normal first name like Matt or Pete.

Even worse that kale got so damn popular. Poor guy.

Whelp, let's see how the kid does. The good thing about situations like this, is these call ups tend to play with a ton of energy to prove themselves, which fits with our style very well.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

They just never wanted to put him in a situation where someone goes "my apologies sir, I was looking for the other Kael Mouillierat".

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
would it kill us if we could just trade for someone? I mean really?? Bringing up AHL Journeyman is ridiculous.. arent we above this?

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
would it kill us if we could just trade for someone? I mean really?? Bringing up AHL Journeyman is ridiculous.. arent we above this?

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005

What are you hearing? Any specific ideas on who we can get and what we need to give up?

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
Isles should trade Colin, Strait, and Donovan for Lupul. Hell I'll take Semin at this point.

HELL NO on Semin. Brian freaking Strait has as many goals him. He's an unmotivated piece of **** who got his big pay day and doesn't care. That would be a god awful trade, especially with his 7 million dollar pricetag

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad