GDT: Islanders@Leafs 7:30 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
this makes no sense. why would lou be pressured to make a deal if the team is playing well?

I think he meant a deal to acquire reinforcements. Even if the team is playing well, we could still use some help down the middle and on the blueline heading into the playoffs.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
It is important tonight that we keep our momentum going, and offer no reason for the lines to be switched back.
I am really excited to see the Dermott-Zaitsev pairing. Our D suddenly looks pretty decent when Rielly returns.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I think he meant a deal to acquire reinforcements. Even if the team is playing well, we could still use some help down the middle and on the blueline heading into the playoffs.
yah ik as a deal to acquire reinforcements. why mess with a winning lineup?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
To try and make them even better?
You'd think some things would be so obvious that people could figure it out for themselves.

IMO, they'll make a move similar to last year. That worked out well.

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
they shouldn't mess with a winning lineup.
Really? Good teams shouldn't make trades? That's an insane claim, especially when you're not even taking into account any kind of context (value in-/out-bound, contract status, age, anything...)

Teams should do any kind of messing they need to in order to improve their chances at achieving their goals (however short-/long-term those goals may be).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad