Islanders Final Season at Nassau Coliseum

Islanders1932

Jul 16, 2006
Long Island
www.beyondthetestprep.com
In honor of the Islanders final season at Nassau Coliseum I thought we could have a thread to discuss what you will miss most about the old barn. I know I will miss the incredible views and atmosphere more than anything. Also, I have created a video to send off the coliseum and honor this years team. I hope you enjoy it!

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
I'll miss the people at the coliseum. The fans in my section, ushers, have all grown to be friends of mine over the years. This place was a big part of my life up to this point and it's more than just some sports arena to me. It's definitely going to b something I will miss and never forget

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
I'm listening to Butch on NHLN right now, who just said that he heard we have about 30 games left, and they are about all sold out already.

Is this true?

Fan101

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Nice job with the video!!

Wonder how you recorded and assembled all those clips. What software package?

Yes always remember it is "only" a game but what make it fun is everybody feels like a part of it.

Islanders1932

Jul 16, 2006
Long Island
www.beyondthetestprep.com
Nice job with the video!!

Wonder how you recorded and assembled all those clips. What software package?

Yes always remember it is "only" a game but what make it fun is everybody feels like a part of it.

I recorded a few clips at the game myself. The others I took off YouTube from various clips just taking only a small portion of the video. I actually edited the entire thing in windows movie Maker live.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad