Islanders fan coming in peace.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The only reason he's still on our team is because he lives in our GM's basement and he doesn't want to lose the rent.

I'd have to think so at this point, I even thought had similar thoughts about Garth in regards to his standing with Wang. I figured Garth lived in Wang's basement and he didn't wanna lose the rent there.:laugh:

What about Boychuk? Is he still any good? I don't think Garth has been very good, but I did applaud him for those two trades because you don't see trades like that made in camp much anymore, at least not two different guys with those kinds of resumes.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'd have to think so at this point, I even thought had similar thoughts about Garth in regards to his standing with Wang. I figured Garth lived in Wang's basement and he didn't wanna lose the rent there.:laugh:

What about Boychuk? Is he still any good? I don't think Garth has been very good, but I did applaud him for those two trades because you don't see trades like that made in camp much anymore, at least not two different guys with those kinds of resumes.

He isn't kidding. Carton from Boomer and Carton fame claimed on their show that Cap lives in Snow's basement and someone else confirmed he lived in Snow's guest house.

It is Carton we are talking about though.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
He isn't kidding. Carton from Boomer and Carton fame claimed on their show that Cap lives in Snow's basement and someone else confirmed he lived in Snow's guest house.

It is Carton we are talking about though.

I thought this was just a meme when I saw this posted elsewhere :laugh:

Then again anything from Carton could easily be a meme. Still you would think Boomer has his sources too (Matt Martin).

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
Did Hamonic fall off a cliff?

No, Capuano is playing him with a broken finger instead of letting one of our defensive prospects play. He's risking the season of one of our best defenseman just to prove loyalty to the older guys.

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida

Boychuck hasn't played the same after being forced to take the role of half our defensive roster as a result of injuries last season. He's also locked into a huge contract with a NMC so we're pretty much stuck with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad