GDT: Is these the times?

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Ok so I am starting early. Scale is 1 Derailed points -to 10 Derailed points. 10 Derailed points being the best.

This quasi thread gets 4 Derailed points because "was it ever really a GDT, Maybe maybe not" Since we will never know I will get it .5 bonus Derailed points for a total score of 4.5 Derailed points.
This post is giving me a very Seinfeld-esque “George is very disappointed!” vibe..

Aw man, you fixed it.

I was in this gdt before it sold out.
If you don’t have the t shirt from the first tour you’re just another poser who jumped on late.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I HAVE INHALED A 1000 YEARS OF DUST. AND @bleedgreen HAS INDEED CREATED ONE OF THE GDTs IN THE HISTORY OF GDTs.
If this plan fails I can bear the brunt of the failure, as I think this plan was borne out of a comment of mine. If it fails y’all may curse my name for eternity…..

but someone had to take a stand against tyranny. Like the Canes I would not go gentle into that good night.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
If this plan fails I can bear the brunt of the failure, as I think this plan was borne out of a comment of mine. If it fails y’all may curse my name for eternity…..

but someone had to take a stand against tyranny. Like the Canes I would not go gentle into that good night.

"imagine sounds of an old Canadian hypocrite with a weird cult following and horrible fashion sense"

"They're a bunch of jerks!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad