Post-Game Talk: Is there a game tonight? Oh yass!! (Caps-Pens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskobar

Sep 28, 2016
Will over skill.

According to Pens boards, their lines are:

Kunitz-Malkin-Wilson
Hagelin-Bonino-Kessel
Sheary-Cullen-Hornqvist
Kuhnhackl-Fehr-Sestito

Dumoulin-Letang
Määttä-Daley
Cole-Schultz

Fleury

Last edited:

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Going to try to set up a 2 tv room with Nats and Caps. Will mostly be watching Nats tonight

Caps could go 82-0 and we wouldn't feel good about the playoffs

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Terrible title....what are we backwoods? ;)

Happy day, Caps win big tonight after the Cup hoopla and ceremony is stuffed in their faces. Well if they have any heart, they stomp them on home ice tonight. Make a statement early.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I secretly wish for Orlov to throw a pizza right down the middle straight on Malkin or Kessel's tape to see everyone lose their minds and be all doom and gloom again.

Or Orpik takes himself out of play and gives up an odd man goal or takes a bad penalty. There are basically a small range of 2-5 posters who will be all over either of those two doing anything negative immediately in each thread. Guaranteed. So no I'm pulling for none of that negative nonsense. 82-0.

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY

Happy day, Caps win big tonight after the Cup hoopla and ceremony is stuffed in their faces. Well if they have any heart, they stomp them on home ice tonight. Make a statement early.

Not bashing you at all, just curious, what statement exactly would they make by stumping the Crosby less Pens?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

I don't care about your opinion on my thread titles :rant:

I also thought about choosing the classic "Us vs Them" as the title.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Not bashing you at all, just curious, what statement exactly would they make by stumping the Crosby less Pens?

Targets are squarely on the Champs this season? You act as if they still don't have a few world class players. A win is a win.

If they're a pitiful as you would have us believe, then win 10-1. Make that statement.

billcook

Apr 17, 2012
Misery of defeat ends, suffering of wait begins. Such is Caps life...

I don't care about regular season results anymore as long as they get in, just play efficient and fast hockey.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I'm actually kind of glad that the boys are forced to watch Pittsburgh raise their banner. That's a feeling that won't be taken lightly and won't be forgotten. Could actually act as inspiration.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Doesn't matter who they are playing just get the two points and move on.

My attitude for the entire season.

Also I am very glad Sanford made this team, he played well, hustled his butt off and he deserves a spot.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
The least enthusiastic I have been for a Caps regular season debut that I can remember. Payed very little attention to training camp either. Last year really took it out of me, even more than the year before. I will pay attention, but the time investment in this team will be considerably lower this year until the 2nd half of the season at least for me.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Misery of defeat ends, suffering of wait begins. Such is Caps life...

I don't care about regular season results anymore as long as they get in, just play efficient and fast hockey.

I enjoy the game of hockey, therefor I care about it all.....:cry:

RaindanceMaggie

Sep 3, 2011
Vancouver
If anybody was watching Sportsnet just now, John Shannon just said nearly word for word "they will never win anything with him and he's a terrible leader" in reference to Ovechkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad