Is Pacioretty-Desharnais-Weise the worst 1st Line in Canadiens history?

hardcorehabs

Feb 9, 2013
Saskatchewan
Honest question. And only lines that have been kept together for a minimum 5 game stretch can be considered as real lines. Not something that was thrown together for a couple periods or a single game.

Is Pac-DD-Weise the worst number one line in Habs history?

hardcorehabs

Feb 9, 2013
Saskatchewan
I've never seen a 5 game stretch of such terrible hockey by a number one line in my time of watching this team anyway. To make it more of a joke, Weise and DD are both on our top powerplay unit.

How is this justified?

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
I've never seen a 5 game stretch of such terrible hockey by a number one line in my time of watching this team anyway. To make it more of a joke, Weise and DD are both on our top powerplay unit.

How is this justified?

DD is elite. MT is awesomeness. Have you not seen our record the last few years? No questioning his choices :help:

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Probably a first line at the end of the Houle era was worse (maybe...). But the assets available to the coaches were much worse back then... It's certainly the most ill-conceived first line ever.

But if you want Michou gone, you need to hope he continues this sort of nonsense a little bit longer and that Price doesn't come back too soon.

hardcorehabs

Feb 9, 2013
Saskatchewan
Probably a first line at the end of the Houle era was worse (maybe...). But the assets available to the coaches were much worse back then... It's certainly the most ill-conceived first line ever.

But if you want Michou gone, you need to hope he continues this sort of nonsense a little bit longer and that Price doesn't come back too soon.

That is also a very good point.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Are you unaware of 2001-02 with Zednik-Gilmour-Petrov? Or what about shortly after with Dagenais-Ribeiro-Ryder?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
They're a ****ing embarrassment. When we look back at this era in 10 years we'll all be shaking our heads wondering how we even put up with it.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I don't know what MT sees in them. They are not even good together. As crazy as it is, Fleishmann on that line and limited minutes makes that line way better.

**** you coach. **** you ****ing moron.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad