Is my e-mail working?

HFNHL Red Wings

Sent trade offers to 3 teams early this week and no responses. If you're not interested just say so.

BTW has anyone had contact with Robb D. (Pittsburgh GM)?

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Sent trade offers to 3 teams early this week and no responses. If you're not interested just say so.

BTW has anyone had contact with Robb D. (Pittsburgh GM)?

I got the emails you forwarded to me (approved trades) and I have been getting your daily Games Played emails...

Was one of those GMs Martin Brassard? I PM'd and emailed him after he posted that MTL is looking to trade, but haven't gotten any response.

I haven't heard a word from Robb D.

HFNHL Red Wings

No Martin was not one of them, he did repond to e-mails.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I got the emails you forwarded to me (approved trades) and I have been getting your daily Games Played emails...

Was one of those GMs Martin Brassard? I PM'd and emailed him after he posted that MTL is looking to trade, but haven't gotten any response.

I haven't heard a word from Robb D.

I exchanged emails earlier in the week with Martin, so he is receiving... he may just not like what he sees... :sarcasm:

HFNHL Red Wings

That was actually the point of this thread. While I do know there may have been e-mail issues it was also a subtle reminder to at least respond "I'm sorry but I'm not interested in the offer at this time" as a matter of courtesy. I've been sent some really bad offers ( probaly made a few too :sarcasm: ) but I always respond to offers and hope other GM's do the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad