Is it possible to acquire one of the Sabres' goalies?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought he was a free agent too, but he's apparently on a PTO with Toronto's AHL team.

Still? I remember hearing about that over a month ago. Figured he either was dropped or signed by them by now.

I really don't want him though, he's probably worse than Stalock.

Westin

Jan 28, 2013
Im actually sold on Ullmark but the pricetag on him gonna be huge =/
I watched him alot in MoDo SHL. And hes been great in hes rookie season.

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
Some Flyers fans thought that Neuvirth might be available. He's 27 years old and makes $1,625,000 through next season.

Caps
.903 - .914 save % with the Caps over five years.

I threw out his first year when he had a .892 in 5 games. 13 - 38 games played/season with the Caps.

Sabres
.918 in 27 games played
Threw out the year he was traded from the Caps bc he played only two games with the Sabres (.949 SV% in two games)

Islanders
Was traded from Sabres (.949 SV but only two games) and sucked with .881 SV% but only played five games. Too small a sample size IMO.

Flyers
This season: .933 save % over 21 games. One fan thinks they'd want a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Who knows if he's even on the block but I think he'd be an excellent backup if he's available.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Some Flyers fans thought that Neuvirth might be available. He's 27 years old and makes $1,625,000 through next season.

Caps
.903 - .914 save % with the Caps over five years.

I threw out his first year when he had a .892 in 5 games. 13 - 38 games played/season with the Caps.

Sabres
.918 in 27 games played
Threw out the year he was traded from the Caps bc he played only two games with the Sabres (.949 SV% in two games)

Islanders
Was traded from Sabres (.949 SV but only two games) and sucked with .881 SV% but only played five games. Too small a sample size IMO.

Flyers
This season: .933 save % over 21 games. One fan thinks they'd want a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Who knows if he's even on the block but I think he'd be an excellent backup if he's available.

From what I've seen, Neuvirth has been fantastic this year. I'd take a chance on him.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
I'd be ecstatic with either Reimer or Neuvirth, assuming either of them are actually available. It's quite clear we need a better backup than Stalock, though.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
Hey, how about this: Maybe we could convince Nabby to come out of retirement for the second half of the season to be our backup while he acts as kind of a player/coach and mentor for Jones... Sure, it'll never happen, but it's just so crazy it might work! heh. Oh, and can you imagine how the Tank would explode his first game in net back here as the fans went berserk?

T0uGh C0oki3

Goodbye Jumbo Joe
Dec 19, 2014
Hey, how about this: Maybe we could convince Nabby to come out of retirement for the second half of the season to be our backup while he acts as kind of a player/coach and mentor for Jones... Sure, it'll never happen, but it's just so crazy it might work! heh. Oh, and can you imagine how the Tank would explode his first game in net back here as the fans went berserk?
Our scoreboard would explode too. And not in a good way .............:laugh:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

That's a horrible idea. Nabby was terrible in his last few seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad