GDT: is it panthers or pant-hers?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I’m still hyped up from that game. What a battle! I was listening to Marek’s show from yesterday and he was hyping the game up as most likely the game of the night but was definitely leaning into the Panthers are a juggernaut story line. I’m sure we’ll get discounted because Tkachuk and Forsling were out. But they didn’t come into the game without them, that was the Canes answering the bell early and matching Florida’s physicality. Just an all around great performance from top to bottom.

Yeah, this was one of those games where you're still buzzed about it the morning after. But that game was truly wild. Both goalies making unbelievable saves, both teams hitting multiple posts, killing off the late 4-minute PP, Florida scoring and then having it wiped off, and Aho's timely finish.

Just a great game overall. Probably the best of our season, at least in terms of excitement.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho

Panthers fans fear the worst. Apparently, he had to come back out due to Panthers icing the puck and he was telling the ref he was hurt. I didn't really follow this last night, but hopefully not the sternum. I mean good for other teams, but bad for him.

Reactions: DaveG

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

Panthers fans fear the worst. Apparently, he had to come back out due to Panthers icing the puck and he was telling the ref he was hurt. I didn't really follow this last night, but hopefully not the sternum. I mean good for other teams, but bad for him.

So, mouth and mouth off are verbs of two different meaning, too. Boy, it's been an educational day for me.

1708705549665.png

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
So, mouth and mouth off are verbs of two different meaning, too. Boy, it's been an educational day for me.

View attachment 824228
But have you learned to use the three shells?

And it took me until right now to put together the injury, and the not coming back out after icing.

Folks were heated he was allowed to stay off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad