Is Artemi Panarin a Hall of Fame Winger?

BlueBull

Habby Man
Oct 11, 2017
Vancouver Island
Panarin started his NHL Career pretty late, and is already 31 going on 32.
However, he has almost always been considered an Elite Winger ever since he won the Calder while playing with the Blackhalks. He has been PPG in this era of a rise of New Young Gun Superstars.
Still, I've been asking myself this one question... Is it Enough? Is Artemi Panarin already a Hall of Famer? or does he need some more Elite seasons to solidify his case?

Let's Discuss.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
He has the makings of a good base or put another way has built a very solid cake but he needs the icing to pull it off.

in his 7 year prime he is 4th in scoring and that's a really solid base.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Panarin started his NHL Career pretty late, and is already 31 going on 32.
However, he has almost always been considered an Elite Winger ever since he won the Calder while playing with the Blackhalks. He has been PPG in this era of a rise of New Young Gun Superstars.
Still, I've been asking myself this one question... Is it Enough? Is Artemi Panarin already a Hall of Famer? or does he need some more Elite seasons to solidify his case?

Let's Discuss.

LMAO. What? Jesus, some people want to let anyone in.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I think he’ll have the longevity, he’s a player who doesn’t rely on any specific physical trait to excel. Greatest asset is his mind, and I think he appreciates playing in the NHL as much as anybody, given he has one of the most incredible triumphant back story’s of any player in NHL history.

If he wins a cup I think he will make it.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Like McDavid he doesn't currently get into the Hall yet.

5 season from now McDavid is 1st ballot.

Panarin 5 seasons from now if he gets another 400 points 100% I think he gets in.

• Haha
Reactions: Sentinel

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
Right now? No. But, I don’t think he is that far off from a HOF career. He just needs to add some body to it. I think by the time his contract is up, he’ll be a lock.

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
He definitely could be when it's all said and done. A cup would put him over the top if he maintains production for the next 7 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad