Injury Report: IR: Gaborik, Nilsson | Killorn, Kucherov, Hedman, McDonagh, Goodrow

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Wouldn’t surprise me tbh. At least he has several bruises with all the shots he blocked and cross checks he took. Then again, that goes for every player that went this far.
Yes thats what I am talking about, he wasnt himself this playoffs in descision making and I dont believe that he was healthy. I am sure he had injury wont be surprised if he had something with concussion to do

Damifino

Dec 23, 2013
FL Keys
Imagine the outrage HF is gonna have over Hedman waiting til the end of the parade to have surgery and has to be out a long period time
If the league doesn't like it they can change the rules - funny that a few keyboard warriors here think that their interpretation of the rulebook counts for anything.

It's interesting that teams that go deep in the playoffs (especially in the shortened off-season) are better positioned to take advantage of the LTIR "loophole". Their injuries are more likely to roll over into the subsequent season.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Imagine the outrage HF is gonna have over Hedman waiting til the end of the parade to have surgery and has to be out a long period time
As long as he back for Game 1 of the playoffs I'm good with it ;)

(that means we gotta keep McD though, JBB may have to wait a bit to sign players and see how the chips fall over the next few weeks, seeing who needs surgery, who Seattle takes and how much he can give to the RFA's and UFA's)

sawchuk1971

Jun 16, 2011
any word on hedmans injury? upcoming surgery?

haven't heard any story but the speculation is that he tweaked one of his legs in the regular season and was not 100% throughout the playoffs....

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Maroon just said during an (with McD) interview that McDonagh played with a broken hand!

Warrior. Guy didn't look injured
Might have been during the Carolina series but I remember him blocking a shot with his hand and going off the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00