iPhone/Android Games

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Hiya,

Just wondering what kinda games ya'll got on your phones? I'm looking to add a couple (2) to my repository. I currently have Solitaire and Angry birds blast. I wouldn't mind adding a free RPG game or maybe a Strategy game. Let me know.

TIA

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
A few of my favorites in no order:
(I don't game on my phone much)

Titanfall: Assault (Tower Defense / Strategy / RPG elements)
Player Unknowns Battleground (Battle Royal, Third person / First person shooter)
Sword of Xolan (Side-scrolling platformer)

If I think of any more worth noting I will post them.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Iphone

Marvel Puzzle Quest - sooooo addicting with a cult like following.

Zynga Poker

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas - use a controller and throw it up on an Apple TV you got your own gaming console.

Since I don’t always have a connection while commuting, I play these that don’t depend on an internet connection to play.

Toon Blast
Word Connect
Word Charm
Bubble Whirl

The new Dynasty Warriors game is a good one if you like hack and slash games.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
I have been playing this hockey sim a lot

CBS Franchise Hockey 2018 on the App Store

No actual hockey teams, but it has players from past and present. Pretty fun cause all you have to do is build your team and sim the games.

is it better than world hockey manager? cuz thats what ive been playing on my phone and its pretty cool.

run a team, upgrade facilities (which have benefits), choose your coach and lines, keeps track of stats, you can choose a daily training routine for your team as well as your prospects in the academy. its pretty in depth but i havent tried that other one

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
is it better than world hockey manager? cuz thats what ive been playing on my phone and its pretty cool.

run a team, upgrade facilities (which have benefits), choose your coach and lines, keeps track of stats, you can choose a daily training routine for your team as well as your prospects in the academy. its pretty in depth but i havent tried that other one
Definitely simpler. And you compete against other people and you have to draw your players through packs.

So similar, but different.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Definitely simpler. And you compete against other people and you have to draw your players through packs.

So similar, but different.

Yeah in WHM you can get players through packs or you can recruit them. I guess the one you are talking to is more similar to HUT then I guess

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Anyway i'll actually name a few other interesting games you could add that i've tried out since i've been trying for a while to find something decent.

If you are looking for something like pokemon, nexomon is pretty solid. IMO as close as you get to pokemon on an iphone as you can. It's like 2 bucks though, so not free.

Landlord 2 is a good one. You start with some in game money and you buy real properties around you and when people visit it IRL you get "rent" and continue to buy into more businesses and towns with your profit. it's a pretty interesting concept.

For games like angry birds and solitaire where you can kinda just take your phone out for a minute but don't need to fully pay attention to it or can stop at any time I go with Dune, Infinite Golf or Merge Pool (Merge pool is definitely my favorite pick up and play game ive ever had on my phone).

And if you want a game that is going to completely consume your life Summoners War is very very good for that

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
If you like endless runners altos adventure is a great game with basically no ads and it's paid sequel is even better from what I hear.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Started to play PUBG the other day on iPhone. Really painful at times. Gonna try it on the big screen and see if it works with a controller.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
The controls are frustrating

They are, but the way I look at it, they suck for everyone

Its pretty often in both games that when you engage someone they'll just stand still and shoot, making it pretty easy to aim

Great for sniping too, especially for someone like me that sucks with snipers on console, I feel like since people are generally more stationary on mobile I can land headshots often

The Fortnite one is cool too because you can connect it to your Xbox/PS4 account and level up your character and unlock stuff

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Just got OK Golf.

Very fun golf game with lots of maps and appears to be updated frequently with new maps.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Any good loot shooter or horror game with controller support?

I love borderlands and dead by daylight and kinda disappointed that DbD mobile has no controller support.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad