Online Series: Invincible

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
I really enjoyed the comic series and thought the first 3 episodes showed a good adaptation. Great voice cast if nothing else.

I'm excited to see how deep into the source material they go. It's got quite a universe to say the least. Bring on Dinosaurus!

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I hate when superheroes go evil but I've been able to watch this. One weird issue I have though is how it goes from being a lighthearted type show with all these corny family moments and whatnot and then transitions to the more serious/gore stuff (which is far more enjoyable in the case of this show).

Raekwon

Nov 28, 2011
There's not really that many characters one can expect to survive in this.

Any one else not giving a damn about the Mark and Amber thing?
that's a fact.

yeah the mark and amber stuff is pretty weak

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
It's a forced teen-esque relationship within a violent superhero show. It will always have eye-rolling dialogue, just wait for those scenes to end and move on.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
This is a minor thing, but the detail that really stuck out for me was that the way that it transitions into its title sequence is really awkward in a bad way, IMO.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Thought I'd bump this considering the new Atom Eve episode and the 2nd season coming out in November.

Just finished season 1 last night. I thought the show has been really good but episode 8 took it to another level. The psychological torture of putting a superhero through that... some of the most harrowing superhero content I've watched.

Reactions: Raekwon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad