Introduce yourself here!

beeker16

Jun 19, 2003

Are you a former Arizona fan:
Not at all.
Why you're a Utah fan:
the Coyotes and fanbase got royally screwed by a s**tbag owner. I hope hockey thrives in UT as I do love the area and wish the AZ fans take some solace the team lives on somehow.

Favorite food:
anything from the High West Distillery restaurant.

Anything else:
If not already mentioned, the team should be called the Utah Phoenix, at least for an interim name. a Phoenix is a mythical bird that represent rising up in rebirth. A graphic showing a coyote walking away from the desert into the mountains, looking back and up for one last howl and morphing into a phoenix would be a great intro for the inaugural season.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Name: Hogan
Hometown:
Portland, Maine
Where you live:
Portland, Maine
Nationality:
American
Civil Engineer
What brought you to HF:
It's been awhile, not sure I exactly remember but I'm sure it was something that had to do with a Coyotes prospect.
Are you a former Arizona fan:
Yes
Why you're a Utah fan:
Living in Maine has shielded me a bit and then never making it to Arizona for a Coyotes home game also helped (although I would catch the Coyotes when they played in Boston). Once all the shady sh** that Meruelo pulled it became easier to root for the players and team to succeed while leave the Arizona part behind.
Favorite player on the team:
JJ Moser
Favorite player around the league:
Jeremy Swayman
Games you like:
I play Apex fairly regularly but that's about it. Too much time spent watching other sports/playing other sports has drawn my TV time away.
Music you like:
Usually just about anything, my music tastes switch about every 3 months I'd have to say. Recently it's been a lot of Kevin Gates and Morgan Wallen (two complete opposites, one for the gym and one for just hanging out with my friends)
Movies/TV Shows you like:
I've spent far too much of my time watching sports to really take in movies and/or TV shows as of late so I don't have an answer for this question.
Favorite food:
Quiche
Hockey jerseys owned:
Jeremy Swayman (Black), JJ Moser (Black Katchina), Jacob Chychrun (Red Coyotes), Clayton Keller (Red Coyotes)
Anything else:
Nothing as of now!

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Name: Will
Hometown: None claimed
Where you live: DC
Nationality: USA
What brought you to HF: Continue to follow the Jets/Yotes/Utah franchise
Are you a former Arizona fan: Yes
Why you're a Utah fan: I have been following this Jets/Yotes franchise for 38 years, can't give up now, can I?
Favorite player on the team: Guenther
Favorite player around the league: None
Games you like: Does Donkey Kong Country counts?
Music you like: 70s/80s anything
Movies you like: Heat/Big fish/My life
TV shows you like: Night courts/Miami Vice/Cardinal
Favorite food: Burgers
Hockey jerseys owned: Old Jets one, Most of all Yotes, Caps, stars (to wipe my dog's wet paws)
Anything else: Thanks for setting this up Summer Rose
I was so addicted to Donkey Kong Country

Wow

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
Name: Otto
Hometown: Seattle
Where you live: Seattle-Tacoma
Nationality: 🇺🇸
What brought you to HF: Trying to get the NHL to Seattle
Why you're a Utah fan: Dylan Guenther
Favorite player on the team: Dylan Guenther
Favorite player around the league: Mostly former Seattle Thunderbirds
Games you like: crusader kings, fallout, stellaris
Music you like: kpop, pearl jam, James blunt
Movies you like: lord of the rings, gladiator
TV shows you like: shogun, x-files
Favorite food: Korean, Hawaiian
Hockey jerseys owned: 6 x Seattle thunderbirds, Seattle Kraken
Anything else:

Credit to the Canes board for the rough template.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Let me know if you are in CR. I live in Platanillo Baru. We have a cabin you can stay in for a bit and tell you the highs and few lows of moving here :)
Wow thank you for that offer! That is so much appreciated… ! Not quite ready yet still lots to think about and plan but will definitely let you as know as we get closer:)

Reactions: Summer Rose

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
Where you live: Moncton, NB
What brought you to HF: I was just looking for NHL discussion way back when we still had internet call waiting in like 2001.
Why you're a Utah fan: Where I live we used to have the AHL team for the old Jets when I was a kid back in the 90s. I got to watch many players come up through the system. I followed them to AZ and now Utah.
Favorite player on the team: Not sure I have A favourite, but probably Keller
Favorite player around the league: I am a goalie guy. My faves are Fleury and Vasilevsky
Hockey jerseys owned: Dozens
Anything else: I watch a lot of QMJHL games because that's what's in my geo area, so I can provide info on that league's prospects. I am also a goalie coach and can provide insights there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad