injury updates?

wc17

Feb 22, 2009
Toronto
i could not find anything on bozak, lupul, etc. plmk any updates. thx.

godfather_lou-1040x572.jpg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Tyler Bozak and Milan Michalek were both said to be a week away.... a week ago. So it's possible that they play tomorrow.

Lupul and JVR are both done for the year,

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Michalek slotted in for a few drills with Kadri and Komorov today, but won't play tomorrow.
Parenteau didn't practice (upper body)
No mention of Bozak at all today. (Listed as indefinite with a head injury)
Lupul is done for the season (Robidasizedoderized.)

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/01/emotions-heavy-as-new-leaf-laich-set-to-face-old-team-caps

Not rushing Bozak back is smart. Might as well take the safe route and it gives young guys (Nylander) a chance to play.

Doug Gilmour

Oct 5, 2010
Froese I remember hearing something that it was his hand and would likely be done for the year, don't quote me that cause I can't remember I picked that up. Someone with more info on that?

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
I wouldn't rush Parenteau back. When he does get back, he would be the guy I sit whenever I want to look at a Marlie. ie. play one, sit two. Not a guy you want driving.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I'd expect the Leafs to shut down Bozak for the year. No point in playing after a concussion. He hasn't even started skating yet.

Michalek should be back very soon, maybe this week-end. PAP won't be out for long unless his injury was a lot worst then he let on.

Lupul has been shut down for the year. JVR and Froese as well.

leafsfan2

Jan 4, 2007
Markham,ON
I guess Michalek is the earliest to return then maybe Pap. No timetable for Bozak but probably returning during the season. Rest done for season altough froese its not official yet.

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
I'd expect the Leafs to shut down Bozak for the year. No point in playing after a concussion. He hasn't even started skating yet.

Michalek should be back very soon, maybe this week-end. PAP won't be out for long unless his injury was a lot worst then he let on.

Lupul has been shut down for the year. JVR and Froese as well.

Bozak apparently skating.

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nhl/2934/tyler-bozak

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad