mrmVE.gif
mrmVE.gif
mrmVE.gif

Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Justin_Credible_Poses.jpg

That was Justin Credible. =)

Someone should chop this with a Goalie stick so we can post this up when Montoya wins.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Not to brag or nuttin', but:

I predict: Poni with the winner.

What? Stranger things could happen. ;)

If that wasn't the biggest WAG in the world, I don't know what else would be. ;)

Good road game: boring as all heck. Loved the PK - on fire tonight. Montoya was outstanding, and the defense worked their butts off. Not at all exciting, but I'll take it.

Tintin's Ghost

May 28, 2007
Saskatoon
Montoya played really good. He's earned the next start. He still had problems with rebounds (big rebounds actually) especially in the 1st period. He may not have turned a corner or anything but he has still at least earned the next start. Why rush Pavs if he's sick and slumping?

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Never mind trade Ron Hainsey, sign that guy up for next year. We need him and everyone better damn well admit that he is playing unreal this season. Sign him..... just not for 4.5 million a year.

TroubaFan1

Jul 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Had a feeling we were in for a low scoring game like this. I definatly didnt see Monoya getting a shutout though. Way to go big Al! :handclap: :yo:

Tintin's Ghost

May 28, 2007
Saskatoon
Montoya, Burmi, Little, Redmond and Wright were the best Jets, for me, in that order. HM to Poni for stepping up his previously lackluster effort and slick deflection.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Good call by Garry Galley saying that this game would likely end 1-0! He said it early in the first. I'm pretty sure he didn't actually believe it would end that way, but good call nonetheless! :handclap:

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Never mind trade Ron Hainsey, sign that guy up for next year. We need him and everyone better damn well admit that he is playing unreal this season. Sign him..... just not for 4.5 million a year.

Starting to think that more and more myself. Scoring is certainly an issue but imo we've played outstanding defensively for the most part of the last three games. Ottawa's power play looked like...ours today:handclap:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011

Concur, Hain man good this season, Monty earned the start next game

porkerhunter

Feb 7, 2013
winipeg
Great game for Monty! I think Chevy is drawing up a 5 year contract for him right now.

And what happened with Toby? No points again? We need to trade him ASAP. He's invisible out there. 2 PIM and a -2. :sarcasm:

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Shocked, i predicted a close one with Jets SO win but was joking!! (check game thread!!) :handclap:

Ice looked terrible.

Montoya....interesting........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad