InGoal: Holtby vs Holtby analysis

AIRAQ7

Jun 26, 2015
Soon...closer
A link and "thoughts?" is usually not enough here, especially for along piece with analysis. Please quote some relevant parts of the article and post your own thoughts first.

I just thought it was an interesting take on the Korn'fluence on Holtby. Was just curious how other's thought of the article. It's not a long article by any means so posting sections of it...I didn't see the point particularly with the pictures and videos from the articles.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Some things don't need to be analyzed this much

This x100

Holtby wasn't up to snuff from game 1 of the Toronto series, the team choked in game 7 and weren't able to do enough to compensate for his slightly above average play(instead of super natural play we're used to in the playoffs from him) so we lost. **** happens.

New year, new season, new hopes and dreams. GO CAPS.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I just thought it was an interesting take on the Korn'fluence on Holtby. Was just curious how other's thought of the article. It's not a long article by any means so posting sections of it...I didn't see the point particularly with the pictures and videos from the articles.

I understand your thinking but mine is simply from our rules:

7) Copyrighted Material: Generally you can assume that anything you find online is copyrighted. We prefer you post a synopsis in your own words and the link to the article. It's permissible to quote up to 20 lines of text and you must provide commentary. Links posted with no description (or an inaccurate one) may be removed at the moderators' discretion. DO NOT POST ENTIRE ARTICLES. If you have a question about copyrights see Brad Templeton's 10 Big Myths about copyright explained. Posting and soliciting links to illegal streams is prohibited.

We don't follow this to the letter for every single post, but a new thread on this board is usually going to require something more than "discuss" or similar. If it's interesting enough to post I'm sure you can find something from the text to let people know what it's about? Even your first sentence above is better than "thoughts?" ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad