OT: Individual Goal Songs!

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
In MLB, when players walk to the plate they have their individual songs, songs that they get to pick. Some players pick rap, some country, some latin music. It shows their personalities. I would love it, if players had individual goal songs. Would be entertaining, and some good pump up music.

Here are some ideas,

Josh Roy (Wawa)

Cole Caufield

Slaf

Suzuki

Xhekaj

Gally

What do you guys think.....let's start a crowdfunding to get the Habs on Board!

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I feel like this has been discussed a few time. Having individuals song is very cool but complicated sometimes it hard to figure who scores… I feel like a different song based on situation would be better.
Opening goal, tying goal go ahead goal, PP goal, PK goal, empty net goal and shoutout everyone could have their song even the goalie when he make save.

Reactions: waitin425

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I feel like this has been discussed a few time. Having individuals song is very cool but complicated sometimes it hard to figure who scores… I feel like a different song based on situation would be better.
Opening goal, tying goal go ahead goal, PP goal, PK goal, empty net goal and shoutout everyone could have their song even the goalie when he make save.

Sounds like blades of steel.

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
Axeman… super bon bon, soul coughing! Step aside and let the man go through, let the man go through!

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
The youngins were playing this and I saw it and couldn't help but think of Slaf. See the unicorn at the beginning? Fate has destined this to be Slafs goal song.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad