Speculation: Incoming Nordiques Jersey?

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Noticed something interesting on NHL 21 regarding jerseys. They added in the blue pants and gloves but not the new retro jersey

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Where the f*** are all those Adidas t-shirts (for not just the Avs, btw). This is Fanatics' fault a 100%, no doubt.

Lavina21

Mar 30, 2019
Russia
Looks so good:

Oh, God. That looks awful! I mean, I am not against switching to burgundy and blue only and getting rid of black, but in this case all the jersey concept must be redesigned. Not by simply changing black to blue in the current scheme.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
Oh, God. That looks awful! I mean, I am not against switching to burgundy and blue only and getting rid of black, but in this case all the jersey concept must be redesigned. Not by simply changing black to blue in the current scheme.
I get that it's subjective, but still, you are very very wrong

Boulder Avalanche

Pull the Goalie
Apr 9, 2013
I wish that the burgundy pants were for the away set too. That would solve the problem of suddenly going from burgundy to blue on a uniform which had none of the latter before.

TBanff

Apr 11, 2012
Here's a great picture of how everything comes together from the Lake Tahoe press announcement found on the Golden Knights official site.
cut.jpg

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Here's a great picture of how everything comes together from the Lake Tahoe press announcement found on the Golden Knights official site.
cut.jpg

Avs looks is amazing. Vegas, not so much.

Bednar seemed pretty excited about the changes at the end of his presser yesterday. He refused to give any details on what combinations they'll be using though.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Avs looks is amazing. Vegas, not so much.

Bednar seemed pretty excited about the changes at the end of his presser yesterday. He refused to give any details on what combinations they'll be using though.

He seemed like he has orders to not spoil anything. Wouldn't even confirm the burgundy are for the RR.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
I don't get why the Knights jerseys seem to catch a lot of criticism. They're not super innovative but they're a pretty solid set, I think.

When the jersey is an homage to an IHL team, somehow that makes sense.

They have been around a few seasons and managed to come up with this solid retro uniform. I don't get the hate on it at all.

SD Avs Fan

Jul 1, 2019
I am usually a fan or color over white but I can't help but love the Avs RR's. The burgundy pants make the whole look elite. I like many of the RR's that many people don't. I like the Vegas look myself. I wonder what a blue helmet matching the blue of the numbers would look like with this uniform.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad