In The System: Jayce Hawryluk

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
So there's a new series we've started at Cats on the Prowl titled 'In The System' and it's focused on bringing people everything they need to know about the prospects in the Panthers system.

The first article in the series is on Jayce Hawryluk since he's playing on Sportsnet and NHL Network tonight at 9 PM Eastern against the Edmonton Oil Kings.

Check it out here: http://catsontheprowl.com/2016/01/29/in-the-system-jayce-hawryluk/

Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
I'm in my last year studying journalism (Uni and college program in Canada), interning at THN next month and honestly its been really cool watching your site/brand grow to reporting things before GR and harv. As always a really good read, man.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I'm in my last year studying journalism (Uni and college program in Canada), interning at THN next month and honestly its been really cool watching your site/brand grow to reporting things before GR and harv. As always a really good read, man.

Thanks, appreciate you reading it and following along. I do it for fun and that's what it's been so far. It's easy to do when it's your favorite team. :)

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Watched past 2 games for Hawryluk...really impressed with his game overall, super excited about his future. Always involved in the offense, plays all around the o-zone, tenacious on the forecheck, never gives up along the boards...has a really good wrist shot too.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I heard Sportsnet say Brendan Gallagher, and that seems to be a pretty good one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad