Podcast (Audio) In the Eye of the Storm Podcast

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Join us as @the halleJOKEL , @Navin R Slavin and @bleedgreen talk about the trade deadline. Guests include @TheReelChuckFletcher who will give insight into how we'll re-sign everyone. In the 2nd hour @Gocanes0506 will explain how everything sucks, but in the 3rd hour, @Borsig will show how none of it matters as he'll blow it all up with tank rounds. After all of the dust settles, @Boom Boom Apathy will just talk out of his ass to round out the podcast.

Sponsored by DraftKings. Please waste all of your money responsibly and then meet up in the Bojangles parking lot.

Last edited:

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Join us as Hallejokel, Navin R Slavin and Bleedgreen talk about the trade deadline. Guests include TheReelChuckFletcher who will give insight into how we'll re-sign everyone. In the 2nd hour Gocanes0506 will explain how everything sucks, but in the 3rd hour, Borsig will show how none of it matters as he'll blow it all up with tank rounds. After all of the dust settles, BBA will just talk out of his ass to round out the podcast.

Sponsored by DraftKings. Please waste all of your money responsibly and then meet up in the Bajangles parking lot.
How much filler you got for the 2nd hour? No one is listening to me for an hour

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Join us as @the halleJOKEL , @Navin R Slavin and @bleedgreen talk about the trade deadline. Guests include @TheReelChuckFletcher who will give insight into how we'll re-sign everyone. In the 2nd hour @Gocanes0506 will explain how everything sucks, but in the 3rd hour, @Borsig will show how none of it matters as he'll blow it all up with tank rounds. After all of the dust settles, @Boom Boom Apathy will just talk out of his ass to round out the podcast.

Sponsored by DraftKings. Please waste all of your money responsibly and then meet up in the Bajangles parking lot.
Where do I subscribe?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
"Hello yes thanks for taking my call. I want to know why Don Waddell never listens to my suggestions and why Rod never puts who I want on a line with the other guy I want".

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
"Hi BBA, first time long time. Thanks for taking my call. Hey, what should the Packers go for in the draft this year? I'll hang up and listen and go post some snarky memes while keeping my thoughts to myself."

Thanks for the call. Packers need to focus on DB, Safety and Linebacker in the draft and free agency. On the offensive side, running back.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad