Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Gentlemen ---
I will be away Sunday - Monday celebrating my acceptance into law school.

Please send all trades for confirmation from Sunday morning through the trade deadline (Monday @ 3) to Douglas.

If you have any offers for the Devils, please make sure you send them to me by Saturday.

Rich

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
One potential issue...

My e-mails are still bouncing off of Douglas' "Cogeco" address. Who knows who else may be having the same problem.

Doug - perhaps you could open up a webmail account for this particular occasion? Can't really see any other alternative.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
HFNHL Commish said:
One potential issue...

My e-mails are still bouncing off of Douglas' "Cogeco" address. Who knows who else may be having the same problem.

Doug - perhaps you could open up a webmail account for this particular occasion? Can't really see any other alternative.

Occasionally my emails bounce off of Douglas to. It definitely has something to do with the Cogeco address. When I email my parents at their cogeco address from my hotmail one, they bounce quite often as well.

For some reason the cogeco email addy's just don't like hotmail. Ever since I started using my Brock University email account to send stuff to my parents, I haven't had any problem with them bouncing.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
If everyone wants to CC: me on their trade submissions, they can do that. In the event that something bounces back to a GM, email me and I'll see if I can get things straightened out.

[email protected]

Oh... and congrats Rich :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad