IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
As Adam Michaels first reported,
Donadel Waived.

Couldn't understand why he was extended end of last year. Maybe a coaching gig is next.

Last edited:

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Rien de nouveau. Pas de numéro 10 dans ma Team comme le disait Booba. Que des f***boy, des Footix et des Crazer chez les joueurs et chez l'administration dans ma Team.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I'll miss Donadel, he was very serviceable for a long time. From all accounts he was a good locker room guy too. It was time to move on though, the guy was clearly on his last leg by now.

Reactions: QuebecPride

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Donadel's leg could not keep up anymore but he was the most intelligent and tactically sound midfielder we've had. I think he's got good basis to have a successful coaching career.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Donadel's leg could not keep up anymore but he was the most intelligent and tactically sound midfielder we've had. I think he's got good basis to have a successful coaching career.

Hmm, I think Bernier was better on both accounts. Donadel was great at changing the side of the play though. Only Ciman/Fanni have provided a similar ability to make long stretch passes (I know, except that one pass from Mallace).

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Hmm, I think Bernier was better on both accounts. Donadel was great at changing the side of the play though. Only Ciman/Fanni have provided a similar ability to make long stretch passes (I know, except that one pass from Mallace).
It's like that one goal from Porter, the dude had one amazing play in his entire stay and we'll always remember it :laugh:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Toreko

Apr 3, 2018
adios marco!
[FONT=Georgia, times new roman, Times, serif]

2sOCImb

2xUiyvG
[/FONT]

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Thread is dead tonight

The forum is dead. Servers really screwed up big time and I guess a lot of people just said f*** it and left. Even now the website is still not working properly. I’ve been a member and daily visitor since 13 years and I’ve never seen the servers crash like this.

Anyway, good win for the Impact tonight. I don’t know if this is the beginning of a good stretch to bring us back into playoffs contention.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I like fanni as RB. Camacho has been solid lately, Cabrera is good enough, Fisher is the future in CB and Raitala is reliable. Our RBs are shaky, Pëtrasso is USL caliber, Duvall is backup at best and not that good, no reason for Fanni to be a CB.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Thread is broken, I trashed Taider about 3 times last night, it was actually lolzy. Orlando is in the same dark place we were not long ago, except they have a better team on paper.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Couldn't Dzemaili come back on a 6 months spell? Our midfield would be so boss if he was there instead of Kroliki.

Please Lord don't let the summer mercato end before we get a true striker. Mancosu is terrible beyond belief. You simply can't count on him for anything. Di Vaio at 38 was 50 times the striker Mancosu is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad