OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Why are people so excited for Torres on Twitter? do they think we're gonna get Liverpool Torres ? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Regarding Torres if it’s a non-DP contract I’m good with that.

Looks like we’re going again with a 3-5-2. Bad decision IMO. We should go with 4-4-2 tomorrow:

Duval-Cabrera-Camacho-Raitala
Silva-Piette-Taider-Edwards
Vargas-Piatti​

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Regarding Torres if it’s a non-DP contract I’m good with that.

Looks like we’re going again with a 3-5-2. Bad decision IMO. We should go with 4-4-2 tomorrow:

Duval-Cabrera-Camacho-Raitala
Silva-Piette-Taider-Edwards
Vargas-Piatti​

I don't get what's the obsession with that god forsaken formation.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I'm down me too for a 442. It's the only valid tactic available right now. More fluid and fast as an soccer approach.

This Roster doesn't possess a real number nine. The complimentary between IP and JV is still here. Raheem is uncomfortable at the right side. It's a fine decision to letting him at the left side.

Be that as it may, Salazar has its place between the 17 players.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
#ElNiñoWatch it'll mean a tornado of Mamacita Latinas in da MTL building. Hang on ur toque. Fasten ur seat belts. It's going to be hot summer.
dahell2.png

I don't think the mamacitas give a rats ass about Torres, it's all about James Rodriguez nowadays.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
He'd be a huge upgrade over what IMFC has. It's not about expecting Liverpool Torres, it's about getting someone who can have an impact (no pun intended) on the roster.

Torres will have no impact (pun intended) with IMFC. Only reason they're interested in him to begin with is due to his name rather than what he can bring on the field. He lost his pace, he could be a Mtl player but not the main striker if we wanna go far. I'd rather get a 20 yo prospect from South America as DP than Torres that has not much to offer. Hell, Let's play Nguyen or Honda at CF over signing Torres.

If anyone from the FO read this (and I know u do bc now we're after Honda) , don't sign Torres as DP. Forget about seats. Results will help our attendance.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Honda hasnt been that great in Liga MX, he's had his moments though.

Instead of going for Torres, I'd keep my money for something else. Isnt he rumoured to be asking around 4M?

Imo Lucas Cavallini should be seriously considered, he wont break the bank and we wont have to pull off shady stuff for an intl spot. I watched many of his games with Puebla since he's there, he's been really good in Liga MX. Right now, in the Clausura, match day 17, he's 3rd goalscorer behind Djaniny and Nicolas Castillo with 9 goals, one more than Gignac.

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille