OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsquared

Apr 15, 2015
The cheapest way to watch it legaly, is with the IPTV service from Bell, with internet would be around 120$. ( 83,50$ for the internet service since they ask for at least Fibe 50 ), 14,95$ for basic TV package, and 14$ dollars for TVA Sports/Tva Sports 2 or TSN/TSN2-3-4-5 , plus taxes.

Hoping for DAZN to go NFL route which gaved us RDS feed at times for their NFL streaming option. I would be all in for the TVA Sports feed on DAZN, anyway there's no Ads in a Soccer Game, and Fred Lord is saying TVA Sport every 2 minutes, they talk about La Voix, NHL and shit...no need for blackout

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Very interesting article on the potential Balotelli move to DC

Wiebe: Balotelli-to-DC chatter portends an ambitious summer for MLS

I like how they wrote to not forget that DC United were Toronto before Toronto were, basically stating a change of ownership can make them go from the laughing stock to a serious contender. Also mentions if Balotelli were to move to DC United in the summer, his first game could be the July 14, a day before the World Cup final and the inaugural game at their new stadium. The posterboy and best player of DC united for many years was Bill Hamid, but he is now in Europe. I have no idea who is now their best player, they simply don't look good enough for MLS. Balotelli would bring this team to a much higher level in a heartbeat. The timing would be unblemished.

To sum up, from what I gathered, this article is lowkey implying that Balo in MLS would be the start of MLS 3.0

We'll see a wave of superstar joining this league this summer.

Crack in LA must be hella good.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
I can’t believe Balotelli is only 27.

And also I can’t believe that I haven’t heard of him in years.

It’s almost as he peaked at 22 and then disappeared lol

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
In other countries you can usually watch the domestic league without even cable. I use to watch loads of Liga MX games on tv in Mexico and never had cable. Same when I go to Chile. Like it was here with hockey back in the 80's, 90's.

Canada is by far one of the shitiest countries for everything telecom, anyways.

Prediction: 2-1 RBNY, goals by Berget, Kaku and Piatti.

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
496.jpg

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
That lineup is much better than I thought it would be, it should be interesting. Hopefully, Cabrera plays a much better game and Camacho impresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad