OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Make a splash for Lautaro Martinez and hope to sell him a year or two later for double the price

.. or get one of those Algerians

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
"Get one those Algerians...one of Saphir's friends"

-g6qoz.gif

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Well... Saphir did say some known players asked to play with the Impact right?

Every DP we had said the same thing. I remember Di Vaio and Drogba saying the same. I'd bet those are either good but not great players looking for a crazy pay or marginal players looking for a nice living in north america.

That being said Islam Slimani would be a great DP striker for us.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
That's a pretty big commitment for a guy that hasn't done much yet. I hope the organization did all of the scouting due diligences on him and he turns out to be a hidden gem.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Mein Führer...
"Mein Führer Joey said he already paid for Silva and Camacho, that he needs max attendance every game to pay for players. We could be looking at having a good striker in one or two seasons. "

t7I6zu.gif

Reactions: TRG

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Make a splash for Lautaro Martinez and hope to sell him a year or two later for double the price

:yo:

We're up against Man U, Inter, Dortmund, Atleti, and friends to get him, but with NDS's connections, Braz's brains and Joey's deep pockets, surely we can get it done...

Really though, this kid is the best Argentinean since Dybala, I think he might be better than Dybala. Watch out for Lautaro Martínez at the WC this summer.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
:yo:

We're up against Man U, Inter, Dortmund, Atleti, and friends to get him, but with NDS's connections, Braz's brains and Joey's deep pockets, surely we can get it done...

Really though, this kid is the best Argentinean since Dybala, I think he might be better than Dybala. Watch out for Lautaro Martínez at the WC this summer.
Apparently Dortmund made a 40M euro bid for him.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

That's so funny, Garde looks to not really understand what Vanney was saying:laugh: he was probably talking too fast. Does Garde speak good English?or just basic English. Vanney did play in Ligue 1 with Basia for a few years (alongside a certain Michael Essien), his French must be decent.... Well I'd think.

Last edited:

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Garde's English is your typical functional English from France. I get the feeling however that the furthest away from British the accent is, the more trouble he'll have understanding

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Is it too much to expect to have both newest members of the team in the starting 11 on the 31st? Something along the lines of

Piatti - Vargas
Lovitz - Taider - Piette - Petrasso - Silva
Camacho - Fanni - Cabrera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad