I'm 38 years old, and I've never seen Wings vs Habs in playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterY

May 7, 2010
Enigmatown
Hello Wings fans,

I am a Habs fan, but Red Wings are always been my third best teams (for some reasons Blues are second in my heart).

When I learned that you were transfered to the East, I was happy as hell!

Why I love the Wings? Because your teams were always fun to watch, because Steve Yzerman, because your jacket is classic and beautiful, because your management team has always been an example that I wish the Habs would follow and because you are trully a great hockey city.

I trully wish you'll beat the Lightning. Not because I think the habs have better chances against you than against Tampa, but because I want to see a Habs/Wings serie. I never did and I'm 38 years old.

Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware that we had success against you this year, while we struggle against the Bolts, but such things doesn't mean anything in playoffs. I'm scared of both teams anyway....

So let's hope this Habs / Wings serie becomes reality, but first you have to win wednesday!

GO WINGS GO !!

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
we need to get them to cheer for habs.

hey, they should be thankful for them that their owner didn't allow pacioretty + price + subban for lecavalier trade or whatever ridiculous it was.

there's a good reason.

By that i mean that ever since they rooted for us fully on we started losing :laugh:

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
Well. You will not see it this year either. Because when you toss away a 2-0 lead with 5:30 to go and lose two important games at home. You don't deserve to go through to the next round.

So, I guess we might meet next year.

PS. You will beat Tampa in 6.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Well. You will not see it this year either. Because when you toss away a 2-0 lead with 5:30 to go and lose two important games at home. You don't deserve to go through to the next round.

So, I guess we might meet next year.

PS. You will beat Tampa in 6.

Five.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
6f5e7af0325624bcedeb4f0741265c2b9d2c0d5efa97884171858e30db8f3abc.jpg

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I'm sure this was meant with well intentions but a lot of crap will not happen in your lifetime whether you want it or not. We're not entitled to anything happening and if it does happen, be grateful.

There's a generation of young Canadiens fans who haven't seen them win a Stanley Cup...ages 22 and younger. And for as many titles as they've won, it's kind of a surprise they've gone this long without a title. Meanwhile, there were probably Wings fans that lived between '55 and '97 didn't see them win a cup.

PortoMarco

Nov 21, 2014
I'm a born and bred Montrealer who cannot stand the Habs and love the Wings (from back in the day when Greg Stefan and Glen Hanlon manned the pipes!). I think the prospect of playing Montreal in the playoffs is in my tpo 5 nightmares because of the amount of schitt I will have to put up with from my colleagues, my family etc...It will be endless. At the same time, if we would be so so good if we make it through and beat them (they are frauds).

MisterY

May 7, 2010
Enigmatown
Ah.... "rendez-vous manqué"....

I would have loved a serie between our two teams. I'm sorry for you guys. Kronwall and Zidlicky might have made the difference.

I hope we will avenge you but I'm really not optimist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad