OT: III. Tommy G's Steak and Chop House: Finish 72ozs of Thread in an Hour and it's Free!

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I'm a world away it seems but is anyone here in the NY/NE area? Looks like a crazy winter storm about to hit there. Possibility of 2 feet of snow, dear god.

MetalGodAOD*

Right in the middle and so excited. I love snow days.

I doubt we'll get 2 feet, these things are always over-exaggerated.Here in NY I'm guessing about 18 inches which is still pretty high for us. Looking forward to a few snow days; this winter has been so boring.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Russel Wilson = BRUTAL choke job tonight. :help:

Ball on the half yard line.

Late in the game.

Next TD wins.

You have the best RB in the league at your disposal.

"I'm gonna throw the ball!"

:facepalm:

****ing Pats.

Brand New Stars

Um...no way that was Wilson's call. Whoever's it was whether it be head coach or OC, should never have a sports job for the rest of their lives.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Um...no way that was Wilson's call. Whoever's it was whether it be head coach or OC, should never have a sports job for the rest of their lives.

Wilson should've ignored the call and gone with the smart play. Guaranteed SB repeat once Lynch pounds that ball in.

Carroll took responsibility which he should because that was ****ing ridiculous

What was his reasoning? Everyone assumed they'd give the ball the Lynch, was he trying to surprise them with the quick pass? Should've gone with the safe play. :facepalm:

Cold Medicine

Apr 4, 2014
Wilson should've ignored the call and gone with the smart play. Guaranteed SB repeat once Lynch pounds that ball in.

What was his reasoning? Everyone assumed they'd give the ball the Lynch, was he trying to surprise them with the quick pass? Should've gone with the safe play. :facepalm:

Seattle had one timeout left and run plays take a lot of time off the clock. The idea was that an incomplete pass on second down stops the clock, and they could take a timeout after third down. The Patriots had their goal line defense in when they called the play, so supposedly it would be easier to pass the ball. Apparently the Patriots switched in three corners before the play started.

Then again, I don't agree with the decision...

Last edited:

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Carroll did the same thing at USC against Texas in the 2005 NC game. Needed a yard and that time didn't even have Reggie Bush on the field.

FrailSwan

Feb 26, 2012
I have lost my home
For the P1s. This was a gift from Seguin to Bob.

B9LiXIdCAAElRWE.jpg

How awesome is that :laugh::handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad