IIHF World Championships 2024

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Very impressive game by Germany so far. Latvia doesn't know what happens to them, and I'd wager even the score is okay based on the chances.
Congrats on the win, we were totally out today for some reason. But also, it seems like we're not a 1/4 final team this year.

Well, this game showed why you guys got silver and we bronze last year :laugh:

Reactions: Vipers31

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I haven’t watched any of the WC, and from this thread, I take it Zegras isn’t doing so well?

Glad Leo and Cutter didn’t go, they have more important things to do, like get ready for camp and next season.

Reactions: MCB and Kalv

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
The US didn't look very good in any of their games, to be honest. Even the 6-1 against Germany was just brutally efficient, but they weren't exactly outplaying Germany for the game. Looks like yet another iteration of "We come with the best roster, and leave disappointed and drunk."

By the way, a friend and teammate of mine was in Ostrava for a week (won a lottery to travel and live with the German team) and said the US players came into a bar at 1am after a game and drunk their asses off. Looks as though they have a good time, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalv

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
The US didn't look very good in any of their games, to be honest. Even the 6-1 against Germany was just brutally efficient, but they weren't exactly outplaying Germany for the game. Looks like yet another iteration of "We come with the best roster, and leave disappointed and drunk."

By the way, a friend and teammate of mine was in Ostrava for a week (won a lottery to travel and live with the German team) and said the US players came into a bar at 1am after a game and drunk their asses off. Looks as though they have a good time, at least.
It's probably Caufield with a bad influence on the team that is causing this :laugh:

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Necas + Gudas ;)
1716042664703.png

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I haven’t watched any of the WC, and from this thread, I take it Zegras isn’t doing so well?

Glad Leo and Cutter didn’t go, they have more important things to do, like get ready for camp and next season.
He’s been not so great, maybe he is damaged goods

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
You don't think it's weird that our high value young player is producing exactly zero while playing with other excellent players against largely lesser competition?
caufield has 2 goals in 6 games, should Habs fans be worried? Smith has 0 points in 5 games, should the Sharks be worried? on Canada, Mccann has 2 points in 6 games. all these players are good NHLers, not producing in this tournament doesn't mean much and people shouldn't be worried about Zegras' lack of production.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad