IIHF World Championships 2024

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Yeah it looks a bit more talented than most years, good to see all the skilled young names there.

Hopefully we'll get to see Zell play some minutes, he may be odd man out to start, pretty much a roster full of top 4 guys all more experienced.
U.S.A. still hasn’t announced full roster I don’t think

But I assume gauthier isn’t on it…. Kinda a shame since he played last year and was 1 of the better guys

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
U.S.A. still hasn’t announced full roster I don’t think

But I assume gauthier isn’t on it…. Kinda a shame since he played last year and was 1 of the better guys
Would have been cool to see Z and G play together a bit, too. Guess we'll have to wait 5 months

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
USA plays a pre-tournament game on Tuesday. The real tournament starts on Friday.
1714921572254.png

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Here's the full Team 'Murica lineup. No Gauthier, unfortunately, as we were expecting.

I wonder if he declined…. It would be weird considering he was good for them last season to just flat out not invite him

Someone mock line up had

Tkachuk zegras boldy

Big fan of that line idea

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I wonder if he declined…. It would be weird considering he was good for them last season to just flat out not invite him

Someone mock line up had

Tkachuk zegras boldy

Big fan of that line idea

Cutter's got bigger priorities this summer such as preparing for his first NHL season. Anyhow, he answered the call last year.

It gives others a chance to play against men such as Ryan Leonard. Leonard is returning to the NCAA for next season. He's gonna be fun to watch.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Zellweger was listed as Canada’s 7th dman in a pre-tournament game against Austria today. He finished with an even strength goal in a 5-1 win.
I feel like zellweger will play himself into the top6 + pp qb I feel like he’s the most offensively creative player on that defense.

Reactions: Kalv and lwvs84

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Zegras with a secondary assist on a Tkachuk goal.

It was a high risk, behind the back, back pass across the ice that luckily hopped over a defender's stick in the neutral zone and onto Caufield's stick as he entered the Ozone. That lead to a cross-ice pass to an open Tkachuk for a snipe that you can see the goalie's water bottle pop up high into the air.

The Zegras pass, although was risky, was also creative, which popped Caufield alone going into the Ozone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad