IFHL draft: Rounds 21- 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
Looks like I've got 3 picks to make up...thanks for the PM's guys letting me know...

Ottawa Senators would like to selelct:

Alexei Kaigorodov, F
Brandon Bochenski, F
Jan Platil, F

jacketracket*

vsmith said:
glen, marty and rem are taken
I got dibs on Bill Murray---"Cinderella story, stars in his eyes---It's in the hole!!" :D

jacketracket*

Being bored---and looking to pad my post count---I give you more of Bill Murray: "Bark like a dog for me!!"

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
we need to get moving....we are here now:

694) New York Rangers : Lurker
695) Colorado Avalanche : Belgian Fan
696) Anaheim Mighty Ducks: thecanucker

jacketracket*

Dallas Flames Fan said:
we need to get moving....we are here now:

694) New York Rangers : Lurker
695) Colorado Avalanche : Belgian Fan
696) Anaheim Mighty Ducks: thecanucker
You skipped over some people!

jacketracket*

Dallas Flames Fan said:
Their time ran out...that's how this process works for the last week.
It would be nice to have a clue as to when one's time starts!

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
jacketracket said:
It would be nice to have a clue as to when one's time starts!

Sure 3 picks every 3 hrs. At the minimum we skip over 3 picks every 3 hours.

I like to help but I can not be a clock keeper 24hrs a day.

jacketracket*

Dallas Flames Fan said:
Sure 3 picks every 3 hrs. At the minimum we skip over 3 picks every 3 hours.

I like to help but I can not be a clock keeper 24hrs a day.
If we can take the time to post a round-by-round draft order at the top of EACH section of the draft, we can sure as h*** include the times at which the next group of GMs are on the clock. I've suggested this before---and volunteered my time to do it---when we went to the unannounced 'multiple GMs on the clock' mode.

This "make it up as we go" schtick is getting old---especially for those of us trying to take an active part in this league.

With pick #690, Columbus selects F Tyler Wright.
With pick #691, Columbus selects D Lyle Odelein.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Problem is only vsmith can update the first page and he is not here 24 hrs neither. That's why I try to post who are on the clock as often as I can.

It's not as simple as you think. The timing is dynamic you really need to pay attention. Anyway, I thought the draft was moving pretty good. There are some skipped picks but mostly from people who are not around very often. I dont' know what your beef is. :p

jacketracket*

Dallas Flames Fan said:
Problem is only vsmith can update the first page and he is not here 24 hrs neither. That's why I try to post who are on the clock as often as I can.

It's not as simple as you think. The timing is dynamic you really need to pay attention. Anyway, I thought the draft was moving pretty good. There are some skipped picks but mostly from people who are not around very often. I dont' know what your beef is. :p
My beef is that I've been on here since 7:30 am, only to find out at 11:30 am that the official time window for my picks had come and gone.

Is this difficult?:

Round 20:
Shveik---Mon., 8:00 am
rework
DFF
jin---Mon., 11:00 am
M=G
Mike Modano

and so on........It's clear at what time each GM can pick, without jumping the gun, and there can be no argument that someone was passed over.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
jacketracket said:
My beef is that I've been on here since 7:30 am, only to find out at 11:30 am that the official time window for my picks had come and gone.

Is this difficult?:

Round 20:
Shveik---Mon., 8:00 am
rework
DFF
jin---Mon., 11:00 am
M=G
Mike Modano

and so on........It's clear at what time each GM can pick, without jumping the gun, and there can be no argument that someone was passed over.

It's a good idea but it has not been what we have been doing for the last week. :p This also makes the draft slower.

jacketracket*

Dallas Flames Fan said:
It's a good idea but it has not been what we have been doing for the last week. :p This also makes the draft slower.
I KNOW it's not what we've been doing---what we've been doing, for the most part, is guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad