If you're following additional team(s) going forward, who are they?

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
I'm usually just a 1-team 1-sport person...Which is all the more reason the last few seasons of Penguins shitshow hockey have been frustrating.

Going forward, I'm going in on the home state Panthers. Next season yet to be determined but certainly the rest of this year.

:panthers

...so who you all got?

(Side note: I tuned in for Ottawa as my 1 out of 4 games...and that's all I needed. Figured I'd at least get a Sid or Geno goal but holy WOOF are they absolute shit as a team.)

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Always half following Colorado. Vegas does cool shit and if they win, more teams will try to copy them and do cool shit. Hope Carolina makes the SCF for the 1st rounder, but Jake misses a wide open net to tie it up in game 4 as time expires and they get swept.

• Haha
Reactions: Borgir

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I'll watch the playoffs. If there's a game on while I'm working out or doing chores it might be on in the background. That's about the extent of it for me following other teams.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I don't condone or believe in bandwagoning in the NHL, I'd rather just watch our local hockey teams here or the national teams.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Don't really care about other teams, but....
29864cea-8952-48ac-95f4-7507810df967_text.gif

Reactions: HandshakeLine

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Of course I meant for the playoffs.... goodness. So yeah I think it's a toss up between Boston/Florida in the East and Colorado/Vegas in the West.

But surely, if things don't change before next season this may change to something entirely. There's being a fan and being...whatever the hell narcissistic stuff you'd have to be to continue watching this "product."

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
I've always followed the Devils as a secondary team. If I had to pick a team to root for in the playoffs this year I guess I'll say the Stars.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don’t really root for other teams…there are only teams I don’t root for…those I refuse to root for are (in no particular order) Tampa, Leafs, Bruins, Caps, Flyers and Rangers in the East…and only Oilers in the West…

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Carolina because of Jake (5 points in 4 games so far). They look like a machine right now, think they could make it out of the metro at least. Florida/Boston and then one of the western teams might be tough though.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
I root for the Vancouver Canucks as a secondary team usually. Just really liked Luongo and the Sedins. So during the playoffs them.

Toronto Maple Leafs until they lose.

Will be watching hockey less most likely but Penguins will be the main and still the main. I am ready for a 10 year rebuild of pain or something.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
For the record, I don't mind if people have secondary teams or whatever, but I never really had much attraction to any other team in the league that wasn't my own. Even in the days when I went to a lot of Hawks games when they were terrible, I never really felt like I had any attachment to the Hawks, I just liked seeing cheap live hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad