If your team folded or relocated who would you cheer for?

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
If they relocated, I'd probably still root for them wherever they moved.

If they folded, then I'd probably just watch hockey until Seattle came.

But it's the Bruins so none of this will happen :)

Reactions: flooredaccord

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
If they relocated, still them. If they folded, without question, I'd jump to Seattle.

I'd try to anyway. Instead I'd likely end up how I am as an NFL fan. I don't have a favorite team, I just love watching the league as a whole.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I live in Greece, and Im possibly coming back in the next year or two, so if the Panthers were to relocate, Id move to where they were, unless it was Quebec. If they were folded, I would probably be in Vegas or Seattle.

Reactions: JamesFord

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
If the Flames moved I would still follow them but not as closely, I guess I would go back to cheering my first childhood team Boston.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Relocation doesn't matter to me as I have no actual connection/affinity with Pittsburgh the city (though it does look to be a cool place). If they folded then I guess I would see where some of the players went, maybe try to get on board with Seattle or just watch games to see if I could form a connection with another team.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
For awhile it would be just cheering against the old rivals of my team if my team folded and wait for a team to stand out for me to follow. Relocation would be an extremely hard pill to swallow but I’d still follow them.

blue425

Apr 14, 2007
NYC
www.streetwars.net
Colorado.

One of my best friends has been an Avs fan since the Stastny brothers played for Quebec and as a result I know a fair amount about them already.

Vegeta

God Dammit Nappa
May 2, 2009
Capsule Corp.
I'm not from Pittsburgh, but if they moved I'd give up on the sport. I'm a Penguins fan.

The moment they aren't the Pittsburgh Penguins, is the moment they're dead to me. I was prepared to give up the sport if we became the NHL Hamilton Bulldogs (despite that being infinitely closer to where I live) back in the 2004-07 era.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad