If you never hold practice as a coach, what do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I think he and the staff/players watch a lot of video. I don't think he understands what he's watching, and thus confuses everyone else with his interpretation of what he thinks he's seeing.

SaintLouHaintBlue

Have another donut
Feb 22, 2014
Michigan
Not only does he watch tape, but he also tweaks his gameplan and adjusts his starting lines for the next game.

...Based on what he sees on tape...

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
He spends the time wandering the bowels of CEC muttering over and over "we just gotta get to our game, we just gotta get to our game".

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I'm not actually sure what Bylsma spends his time doing. Presumably preparing their most excellent strategy for games, but there's never any practice and he's usually outsmarted fairly quickly.

Eh, it's probably watching Gladams and Scudpik highlights.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
To be honest we don't really know whats going on. There could be video sessions.

IMO that's more important in the playoffs.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
To be honest we don't really know whats going on. There could be video sessions.

IMO that's more important in the playoffs.

Video sessions don't ****ing help when your execution is ass. You need to physically be out there to improve in the areas we are sucking in. There's literally no way around it, and no amount of video watching is going to fix it.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
It's probably one of the top 5 reasons why they look so sloppy and out of sync, so I'd say it's a bit higher on the list than #298.
I doubt it. Even if there was a practice everyday, the team would still have sloppy starts, questionable goaltending, weak wingers, bad coach, bad GM etc.. They should practice the PP, yeah. But maybe they don´t even know how to play it effectively, practice or not.

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
Pens are practicing tomorrow. rangers scratches are the only ones practicing tomorrow. different teams do it different ways. /thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad