If you could choose a locker room song to enter each playoff game, which song would you use?

sting101

Feb 8, 2012

Cant stop watching this
3:00 to 6:15 would be sick to get absolutely jacked

Last edited:

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
always used to listen to the first 2 minutes of this cranked as i turned the corner to my home rink....love the "gonna set this town on fire" as i shut er down and stepped out of my truck. Got me jacked

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Hells Bells, Thunderstruck, Sandman have been named.
Imperial March (if we are the favourites) or Pirates of the Caribbean (as the underdog).

But my go to song would be Welcome to the Jungle (it’s the wake up song on my phone, too).
If my coach wants me to keep my cool but be pumped Where is my mind or Today…but both are not for the whole team.

Last edited:

Aug 3, 2010
I find it a little funny that few if any of these songs are locker room playlist material nowadays... Maybe in the beer leagues.

It's not surprising as it's a generation gap issue mostly. The majority of players are going to be around 25 or younger.

The fans... not so much.

Reactions: Summer Rose

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Hells Bells from AC/DC. I remember when the reliever Hoffman entered with this song. Again, the impending building up as the bell tolls and the slow build up to "ready mode".

I came here to enter with Hell's Bells but I see you already took care of that in the opener. The drumming is a master class of only hitting a drum when you really mean it :D That whole song is so ***ing epic, and it's the opener of their first album after Bon Scott (their original singer) died. I wasn't alive back then but I'm soiling my pants just thinking about the feeling being a fan of the band back then and giving Back in Black the first spin with anxious anticipation wondering if your favourite band still has it with a new singer. And then Hell's Bells kicks in.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Old, but a deeper cut off Van Halen's 1984. House of Pain.

Or something slightly more recent.

or only a couple years old

Last edited:
Reactions: Artorius Horus T

EazyE1

Mar 13, 2021
Ridin pine
Probably something laid back and chill like Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse.

Walk With Me in Hell by Lamb of God would be a good playoff song.
Pray for blood
Pray for the cleansing, pray for the flood
Pray for the end of this nightmare
This lie of a life can as quickly as it came dissolve

Take hold of my hand
For you are no longer alone
Walk with me in Hell

this 100 LOL

Reactions: mogs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad