Rumor: If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 37.2%
  • Maybe/Undecided

Votes: 46 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I'm on board with
1 - Yeti
2 - Outlaws
3 - Blizzard
4 - Venom
Same
1. Yeti - daily reminder sitting in my desk :D
2. Outlaws - legendary southern rock band
3. Blizzard - odds on favorite
4. Venom - Dback linkage.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Uh...I don't know how to tell you this but we have zero players, they're all going to Utah and we're getting an expansion draft back if/when we re-activate.
No players
No arena
Any hope for a NHL future liked to Meruelo

Remember years ago when we thought it couldn’t get any worse in Coyote-land?

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Might I remind everyone here to take a good look at themselves in search of cultural bias? We always feel more comfortable dealing within our own tribes. Let’s not take it over the line. Clan accusations have been levied against the Italians, Irish, and Russians in NY, Irish in Boston, and Blacks in Philadelphia.
Tribalism in general isn't a good thing but there's a big difference between your tribe being based on something you didn't choose (e.g. race, ethnicity) and one you did choose (e.g. religion). For that reason I don't think comparing Mormon's to blacks or Italians makes much sense..

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Tribalism in general isn't a good thing but there's a big difference between your tribe being based on something you didn't choose (e.g. race, ethnicity) and one you did choose (e.g. religion). For that reason I don't think comparing Mormon's to blacks or Italians makes much sense..
Disagree. Mormans have a religion and distinct culture. Sound familiar? So do Jews. One might choose their religion but the culture one is raised in is not a personal choice.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Disagree. Mormans have a religion and distinct culture. Sound familiar? So do Jews. One might choose their religion but the culture one is raised in is not a personal choice.
We'll agree to disagree. Personally I think conflating being Irish or being Italian or being black, etc to being Mormon is ridiculous.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Outlaws>>>>Yeti>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Venom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blizzard

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Outlaws>>>>Yeti>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Venom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blizzard
Utah Outlaws makes about as much sense as the Arizona Blizzard or the Utah Jazz so I suppose that's the play. Although I suppose it will lead to some humorous Baker-Fancher or polygamy references.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I’ve given this a few seconds thought and I don’t see tribalism as a bad thing. Tribes just need to get along w/o judgement, persecution etc. Saying tribalism isn’t good is akin to saying individualism isn’t good.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
I’ve given this a few seconds thought and I don’t see tribalism as a bad thing. Tribes just need to get along w/o judgement, persecution etc. Saying tribalism isn’t good is akin to saying individualism isn’t good.
That's the problem though. Tribes don't get along. Never have and never will. Christianity vs. Muslim. Republican Vs. Democrat, White Vs. Black, etc. I would like to do away with it all but it's impossible, as tribalism is in our DNA.
How many wars have been fought over religion?

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
That's the problem though. Tribes don't get along. Never have and never will. Christianity vs. Muslim. Republican Vs. Democrat, White Vs. Black, etc. I would like to do away with it all but it's impossible, as tribalism is in our DNA.
How many wars have been fought over religion?
IDK, I don’t much care for anyone, but manage to get along with everyone.:laugh:
Sounds like a leadership and ego issue to me.

Last edited:

The Hobgoblin

Sep 6, 2011
Atlanta Thrashers fan here. I feel for all of you. When the Thrashers were stolen from Atlanta I stopped following the team at first but finally gave in and followed the Jets because the players on the team had no control over what happened.

I'm not here to tell anyone to keep following the team in Utah or quit the sport is the right or wrong answer. I just am glad you guys don't seem to have the trolls that came out in droves over here and on the official Thrasher boards when our team was stolen.

Knights2017

Jan 13, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
I couldn't care less about these players.. To me, they've all been traded for Future considerations..

Josh Doan, go bust lol

Just how I am, I cheer for the team in a particular location.. never players.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I couldn't care less about these players.. To me, they've all been traded for Future considerations..

Josh Doan, go bust lol

I've always backed the team closest to me, which leaves me currently with Las Vegas. Can't stomach sparkly and the pre / in game entertainment of Vegas however, so since I've been a long time sth, ima stick with the boys I know. Until I can convince my wife to move to a real NHL city. :nod:

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018

Josh Doan, go bust lol

I agree. I’ve been unfollowing coyotes accounts all over social media. Phnx is doing a podcast just for f***ing Utah fans today about how excited they should be. Guess they have to be next on my list. I want all view of this team erased from my sight.

Reactions: Knights2017

Knights2017

Jan 13, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
I agree. I’ve been unfollowing coyotes accounts all over social media. Phnx is doing a podcast just for f***ing Utah fans today about how excited they should be. Guess they have to be next on my list. I want all view of this team erased from my sight.
100% some people heal by being friendly... and I suppose Utah is far better than the poisonous Canadian markets that could've had the team. So do them, but I watched approximately 2 minutes of that show today.

They gone

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
100% some people heal by being friendly... and I suppose Utah is far better than the poisonous Canadian markets that could've had the team. So do them, but I watched approximately 2 minutes of that show today.

They gone
I think I made it to the two minute mark as well.

Reactions: Knights2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad