If not the Kings, who?

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
isn't it a tad too early to start a thread like this? ask me again, once the Kings get eliminated, which hopefully is not anytime soon.

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
St. Louis or Boston are great picks because, the teams play a similar style and are built in a similar fashion as our beloved Kings of course. Boston recently has won, so I gotta pull more for St. Louis not only the Dave Taylor Factor, but the kinship of fans of a team in the league 40+ years without winning a cup, we know and have felt their pain, it would be good for that franchise to win one. All that said, of course our KINGS WILL be WINNING the CUP THIS YEAR as we all know :) so not sure WHY you asked this ? ;)

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Chicago.

It's a copycat league, and if an offensively stacked team wins for the third time in five seasons maybe more teams will build that way.

Would also like to see the Caps make a run.

Last edited:

HolyShot*

There r only a handful of teams that haven't won it.

Not one of them. The cup must remain sacred. Earned by only the greatest who deserve it.

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
It was just a passing thought in my head. I don't have them too often so I have to act on them lest they die of loneliness.

no worries go with what you feel is right, I just feel its a bit too early, at least for me.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I can't root for someone else.

Same here! Can't find myself rooting for aaaaanyone! Hate them all! However here's the team I will always root against if they do reach the big show! DO NOT want any of these teams to win, Ducks(can you imagine their fans if they do win! I wanna puke!)! Sharks (just keep them winless would be awesome hate No Cal!), Vancouver(need I say more)! Coyotes(Mike Smith and Shane Doan should never get their name inscribed on Lord Stanley's Cup!)! St. Louis(still bitter about The Jamie Storr incident! ;)) and no doubt the Penguins(homer announcers annoy the crap out of me)! Prolly a few more but just the ones I remember off the top of my most hated list! :yo:

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Good point about San Jose and Vancouver, any year they don't win it's a good year.

I'd rather the Ducks win another cup than the Sharks or Canucks get their first.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Good point about San Jose and Vancouver, any year they don't win it's a good year.

I'd rather the Ducks win another cup than the Sharks or Canucks get their first.

Can you just imagine stupid Heyward and Ahlers if they won! I just threw up in my mouth thinkin about it! Gosh I hope they get bounced in the first round again! And yes San Jose/Vancouver not winning is almost as good as us winning! :laugh:

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008

Agreed. I think people here realize how I feel about the Sharks and their announcer...

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
If not the Kings, then the Caps. (I was born outside DC and saw my first NHL game at the old Cap Center after the 1994-95 lockout ended, and over the past few years, they even made my sister into a hockey fan.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad