Ice Hogs Coaching

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Yeah drafted talent isn’t there yet
Agreed

Actual prospects are Kaiser, Del Mastro, Dach, Allan, Commesso, Rolston, Luypen and Saarela

Other lesser prospects are Hardman, Teply(unfortunately), Roos, Stauber and Marcel

AHL veteran support are Gust, Seney and injured Philp

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
They had a bad offseason plan with the big team and they didn't need to keep 8 contract slots open. They should have paid for 2 AHL players to keep them able to slot the kids a little better in my opinion. They could trade a 2025 6th or 7th for a contract slot if they really needed it this spring. They have to let some of these dmen do a little more with the puck by giving them some forwards that can do a little more in the OZ.

Full disclosure, I have only watched about 300 minutes of Rockford, but it's hurt my eyes. Is anybody at the blueline shooting besides Del Mastro?

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
They had a bad offseason plan with the big team and they didn't need to keep 8 contract slots open. They should have paid for 2 AHL players to keep them able to slot the kids a little better in my opinion. They could trade a 2025 6th or 7th for a contract slot if they really needed it this spring. They have to let some of these dmen do a little more with the puck by giving them some forwards that can do a little more in the OZ.

Full disclosure, I have only watched about 300 minutes of Rockford, but it's hurt my eyes. Is anybody at the blueline shooting besides Del Mastro?
Really only other guy was philiips

Reactions: hockeydoug

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad