Proposal: I propose to never call Tavares JT again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Diss songs, retiring Goring's number when Toronto is in town, wanting to erase him from Islanders history? Really people? Seriously, I get being upset, but this is on an irrational level for some people. Diss song is ridiculous (and not even good mind you), if you never posted in favor of retiring Goring's number before Tavares-there's no reason to retire it now, Tavares wont care if you do retire Goring--why would he? Tavares is the easy target to place all of our blame on (and he should get some)...but I posed this question last off-season why should he have stayed? I was completely blasted/mocked for this, I'm guessing many just had their heads in the sand because it was painfully obvious what was coming. Why should he have been loyal to this team? He took a nice discount on his contract and give the team an extra year before hitting UFA (he could have hit the market last off-season)...and what did he get in return? Did the team ever use that space for good players? Did they use their savings for competent teammates, management, and coaching? Did they really commit to Tavares? I'd argue no. Now I understand we're upset because of the way he left not the fact that he left (I don't buy that for everybody mind you), but we don't know what happened between closed doors. By all accounts many teammates seem to be over it, Lou has stated Tavares was completely professional, and Snow/Weight have stayed silent.

We all know how Tavares did the Isles dirty, let's look his they did him dirty:

-1 playoff series win in 9 series (which he carried the team on his back through)
-0 legit first line teammates for a full season...how many years did we ask "is this the year they get him legit wingers to play with?"
-Bottom of the barrel coaching staff
-Backup GM as the GM his entire playing career
-Playing games between two arenas for the next few upcoming years

As I said Tavares deserves some blame here...but I'm genuinely shocked at the amount of people who keep giving the Islanders a pass. Hiring LL and Trotz weeks before July 1st is way too little and way too late. I'm guessing it's because many fans don't want to admit to themselves the reality of where this franchise has been for the past decade: it's ugly, it's dark, it's not fun...but it's the reality of the situation. For years the overwhelming majority of fans loved Snow and defended him constantly (I know-I was arguing with them for years). There's blame on Snow, Weight, Wang, Tavares, etc, yet we're focusing all of our anger and frustration on the only person out of all of those who sacrificed the most for the team? The dude left millions on the table and gave the team an extra year and look at how they repaid him....pinching more pennies elsewhere. Really?

TL DR: There are many people to blame for the situation, yet for some reason Tavares is getting all of the blame and people are going too far with their ridiculousness.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Diss songs, retiring Goring's number when Toronto is in town, wanting to erase him from Islanders history? Really people? Seriously, I get being upset, but this is on an irrational level for some people. Diss song is ridiculous (and not even good mind you), if you never posted in favor of retiring Goring's number before Tavares-there's no reason to retire it now, Tavares wont care if you do retire Goring--why would he? Tavares is the easy target to place all of our blame on (and he should get some)...but I posed this question last off-season why should he have stayed? I was completely blasted/mocked for this, I'm guessing many just had their heads in the sand because it was painfully obvious what was coming. Why should he have been loyal to this team? He took a nice discount on his contract and give the team an extra year before hitting UFA (he could have hit the market last off-season)...and what did he get in return? Did the team ever use that space for good players? Did they use their savings for competent teammates, management, and coaching? Did they really commit to Tavares? I'd argue no. Now I understand we're upset because of the way he left not the fact that he left (I don't buy that for everybody mind you), but we don't know what happened between closed doors. By all accounts many teammates seem to be over it, Lou has stated Tavares was completely professional, and Snow/Weight have stayed silent.

-1 playoff series win in 9 series (which he carried the team on his back through)
-0 legit first line teammates for a full season...how many years did we ask "is this the year they get him legit wingers to play with?"

As I said Tavares deserves some blame here...but I'm genuinely shocked at the amount of people who keep giving the Islanders a pass. Hiring LL and Trotz weeks before July 1st is way too little and way too late. I'm guessing it's because many fans don't want to admit to themselves the reality of where this franchise has been for the past decade: it's ugly, it's dark, it's not fun...but it's the reality of the situation. For years the overwhelming majority of fans loved Snow and defended him constantly (I know-I was arguing with them for years). There's blame on Snow, Weight, Wang, Tavares, etc, yet we're focusing all of our anger and frustration on the only person out of all of those who sacrificed the most for the team? The dude left millions on the table and gave the team an extra year and look at how they repaid him....pinching more pennies elsewhere. Really?

TL DR: There are many people to blame for the situation, yet for some reason Tavares is getting all of the blame and people are going too far with their ridiculousness.

Was this post really necessary?

We all KNEW the reasons why he may choose to play elsewhere. Pretty sure we've all experienced the terrible way this franchise has been managed the last 25+ years. It was brought up time and again here during the last 2 years. It was tiresome then and it is even more tiresome now. The organization has been a laughing stock forever. We get that. More than anyone else. Why keep bringing it the f*** up!?

The reason why Tavares is getting the brunt of so much hate (and rightfully so) is this:

1. He kept telling the Isles, press and fans how much he loved it here, how he not only wants but EXPECTS to retire here. He spoke glowingly about Capuano, Weight and Snow and Wang and Ledecky and Malkin. And before anyone makes the idiotic comment of "what else is he supposed to say?" that's BS. He went well above and beyond the standard PC answers. Like the guy on WFAN said, he whispered "sweet nothings" for 2 years. Hell Clutterbuck and Lee pretty much guaranteed he would be back. Lee last year said something to the effect of "there are a lot of things that outsiders aren't privy to. I'm not worried at all about John leaving."

2. Wang, Snow, Capuano and Weight are no longer in the picture. We've seen waaaay too many posts here blaming these four for pretty much anything and everything that went wrong with the Isles the past decade or so. You want to rehash that AGAIN? And please tell me on what planet "the vast majority of fans loved Snow?" HUH??!!! It's been beaten to death here. Wang and Snow ran this organization into the ground. I can't believe you're saying that no one blames them. But they are no longer involved. Perhaps the damage they caused was too great (but remember, according to JT he loved them all). In any case, it's a moot point.

I always said that I'd be surprised, not shocked but surprised, if he left. Well the way in which it was handled was certainly shocking. I didn't begrudge him for talking to other teams and exercising his UFA rights but for dragging it out actually past the "last minute," the radio silence from him for days and leaving for less money is 100% HIS doing. And the icing on the cake was that the first communication from him was a pic of that pre-pubescent puke in his :eek::eek::eek::eek: stained wet dream sheets. F U John! ESPECIALLY after all that he said these past two years. And THIS is the way he chooses to end it?? Go f*** your mother Tavares.

I hope people throw pacifiers and pajamas on the ice when he comes back.

Costigan77

Oct 7, 2014
Manhasset, NY

I agree with all of this. I personally don't blame him for leaving. My major issue with him is the way he handled it. Everything you laid out was correct. He just left in a terrible way

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010

Thank you for this rational, objective, and accurate post.

I was so pissed and hurt in the days following the announcement - and rightfully so - but, looking at JT's body of work with the Islanders (except for last season), he gave his all to the team and the organization and didn't get much in return.

If I was in his shoes, I'd want to leave too. Hiring LL and BT at the 11th hour isn't enough after Tavares put in 9 years of work with barely any help along the way. It's just the way he went about leaving was very unprofessional.

Personally, I think the summer that Okposo, Martin, and Nielsen left and weren't adequately replaced was when the frustration started growing for Tavares.

Nevertheless, he's still a douche, and I hope the rest of his playing career is filled with nothing but dissatisfaction and heartache.

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010

We all KNEW the reasons why he may choose to play elsewhere. Pretty sure we've all experienced the terrible way this franchise has been managed the last 25+ years. It was brought up time and again here during the last 2 years. It was tiresome then and it is even more tiresome now. The organization has been a laughing stock forever. We get that. More than anyone else. Why keep bringing it the **** up!?

The reason why Tavares is getting the brunt of so much hate (and rightfully so) is this:

1. He kept telling the Isles, press and fans how much he loved it here, how he not only wants but EXPECTS to retire here. He spoke glowingly about Capuano, Weight and Snow and Wang and Ledecky and Malkin. And before anyone makes the idiotic comment of "what else is he supposed to say?" that's BS. He went well above and beyond the standard PC answers. Like the guy on WFAN said, he whispered "sweet nothings" for 2 years. Hell Clutterbuck and Lee pretty much guaranteed he would be back. Lee last year said something to the effect of "there are a lot of things that outsiders aren't privy to. I'm not worried at all about John leaving."

2. Wang, Snow, Capuano and Weight are no longer in the picture. We've seen waaaay too many posts here blaming these four for pretty much anything and everything that went wrong with the Isles the past decade or so. You want to rehash that AGAIN? And please tell me on what planet "the vast majority of fans loved Snow?" HUH??!!! It's been beaten to death here. Wang and Snow ran this organization into the ground. I can't believe you're saying that no one blames them. But they are no longer involved. Perhaps the damage they caused was too great (but remember, according to JT he loved them all). In any case, it's a moot point.

I always said that I'd be surprised, not shocked but surprised, if he left. Well the way in which it was handled was certainly shocking. I didn't begrudge him for talking to other teams and exercising his UFA rights but for dragging it out actually past the "last minute," the radio silence from him for days and leaving for less money is 100% HIS doing. And the icing on the cake was that the first communication from him was a pic of that pre-pubescent puke in his **** stained wet dream sheets. F U John! ESPECIALLY after all that he said these past two years. And THIS is the way he chooses to end it?? Go **** your mother Tavares.

That is hilarious, and I hope it happens. Thanks for the idea.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL

We all KNEW the reasons why he may choose to play elsewhere. Pretty sure we've all experienced the terrible way this franchise has been managed the last 25+ years. It was brought up time and again here during the last 2 years. It was tiresome then and it is even more tiresome now. The organization has been a laughing stock forever. We get that. More than anyone else. Why keep bringing it the **** up!?

I always said that I'd be surprised, not shocked but surprised, if he left. Well the way in which it was handled was certainly shocking. I didn't begrudge him for talking to other teams and exercising his UFA rights but for dragging it out actually past the "last minute," the radio silence from him for days and leaving for less money is 100% HIS doing. And the icing on the cake was that the first communication from him was a pic of that pre-pubescent puke in his **** stained wet dream sheets. F U John! ESPECIALLY after all that he said these past two years. And THIS is the way he chooses to end it?? Go **** your mother Tavares.

1. Tavares was following PR 101. Again this was obvious back then and it's obvious now. I realize that people fall into the "but our guy is different" camp, but it doesn't change the facts. You can sit there and blast him all you want for saying it, and you don't want to hear it...but how did he go above and beyond? You can say I'm wrong all you want, but I stated this over a year ago and obviously I turned out to be correct.

2. Go back on these boards a few years ago when a "Snow Must Go!" thread was renamed by mods because posters here were getting triggered (to something like "management/Wang Must Go). I can find post after post after post after post of me blasting Snow with tons of people here arguing against me telling me I'm wrong, defending Snow to the death. Here's how it progressed "he inherited a mess from Milbury give him a chance....rebuilds take a while we're 1-2 years behind LA (no joke this was a common statement) give him a chance...it's taking a little longer than usual because he inherited a crap team give him a chance....the coachs wont play the kids give him a chance....snow sucks he must go! I've said it all along!"

My point isn't the beat my chest and proclaim I'm right (Snow won me back over for a few months after they beat Florida), but to say hey maybe we all need to chill out a bit and look at the situation rationally-because as a fanbase we haven't been doing so at least since I've been here...and it makes sense this is the Islanders and they do irrational things...but when I see people calling to retire Goring's #91 and do so when they play the Leafs because they think that'll get back at Tavares...wow that's a little crazy tbh like your ex bashing in your windows with a baseball bat kind of crazy.

Making less money in Toronto is not a fact yet though...if he does some endorsements he'd easily make a lot more than he would on the Islanders.

If the team didn't supporting Snow for as long as they did and built a competitor (he had over a decade to do so) and stopped making excuses, Tavares would still be here.

People are getting all bent out of shape over a person you don't know posting a picture of him in PJs as a kid? Really? I thought we had thicker skin than that, but I guess some don't.

Finally, Tavares leaving was the symptom not the cause. Failure to address the symptom will only lead to more players walking and not wanting to play here. Name one big name UFA the Islanders have ever gotten. Just one.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
1. Tavares was following PR 101. Again this was obvious back then and it's obvious now. I realize that people fall into the "but our guy is different" camp, but it doesn't change the facts. You can sit there and blast him all you want for saying it, and you don't want to hear it...but how did he go above and beyond? You can say I'm wrong all you want, but I stated this over a year ago and obviously I turned out to be correct.

2. Go back on these boards a few years ago when a "Snow Must Go!" thread was renamed by mods because posters here were getting triggered (to something like "management/Wang Must Go). I can find post after post after post after post of me blasting Snow with tons of people here arguing against me telling me I'm wrong, defending Snow to the death. Here's how it progressed "he inherited a mess from Milbury give him a chance....rebuilds take a while we're 1-2 years behind LA (no joke this was a common statement) give him a chance...it's taking a little longer than usual because he inherited a crap team give him a chance....the coachs wont play the kids give him a chance....snow sucks he must go! I've said it all along!"

My point isn't the beat my chest and proclaim I'm right (Snow won me back over for a few months after they beat Florida), but to say hey maybe we all need to chill out a bit and look at the situation rationally-because as a fanbase we haven't been doing so at least since I've been here...and it makes sense this is the Islanders and they do irrational things...but when I see people calling to retire Goring's #91 and do so when they play the Leafs because they think that'll get back at Tavares...wow that's a little crazy tbh like your ex bashing in your windows with a baseball bat kind of crazy.

Making less money in Toronto is not a fact yet though...if he does some endorsements he'd easily make a lot more than he would on the Islanders.

If the team didn't supporting Snow for as long as they did and built a competitor (he had over a decade to do so) and stopped making excuses, Tavares would still be here.

People are getting all bent out of shape over a person you don't know posting a picture of him in PJs as a kid? Really? I thought we had thicker skin than that, but I guess some don't.

Finally, Tavares leaving was the symptom not the cause. Failure to address the symptom will only lead to more players walking and not wanting to play here. Name one big name UFA the Islanders have ever gotten. Just one.

To gloat and post "told you so's" is insulting. And frankly you should apologize. Again we all KNEW the many, many reasons he could point to for wanting out of NYI. We all knew. Please stop with the "turns out I was right." Right about what? That the Islanders have been a laughing stock and there's a chance Tavares would leave because of it?? No kidding! That's why we were all worried. I don't think one Islander fan felt confident because of the stability and winning the organization had.

And yes, he most certainly went well above and beyond the canned "PR 101" answers EVERY time he was asked about it. If you choose to ignore that, that is on you. But it's pretty clear when you read what Tavares said the past two years and what other pending FA's said. ESPECIALLY those who left.

Like others have said, it was a real crappy way to do it. And yes, the tweet of him in his pajamas was a slap in the face to Islanders fans.

And of course these (over)reactions are irrational! It's sports fandom. How rational is it for middle aged men to spend hours typing messages about a team? How rational is it for grown men to play dress up and wear clothes their "heroes" wear who are half their age? How rational is it to yell and scream at your TV over what some guys in skates do with a stick and rubber disc? Rooting for this team is by far the most bizarre and irrational thing I do in my life. I'm not religious, spiritual and live my life in a very logical manner. But when it comes to sports (and really only the Isles) all bets are off. :) And what's amazing is that I'm not half as crazy as some other folks! Some of you actually take this more seriously than I do! LOL

Re: Snow, I remember some folks supported the rebuild but the last 2-3 years it was pretty unanimous here that Snow needed to go.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here

You're missing the point. It's not that he left. It's how he left. All arrows at him are completely deserved. End of story.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
You're missing the point. It's not that he left. It's how he left. All arrows at him are completely deserved. End of story.

There are even more arrows that should be directed at management and coaching. You're missing that point.

Now let's say we retire Goring's #91 when they play the Leafs...what an embarrassment for Goring. We're going to give you the highest possible honor the team can...but only because this other player left and we don't like him anymore. If we drafted Hedman instead of Tavares we wouldn't have even considered retiring you. Oh and we're doing it at the game that he comes back to play us...congratulations!

Let's even say Goring deserves to have his number retired (he doesn't, although the Isles HOF would be deserved)...why do it in a way that 's all about Tavares and not Goring? That's the other point I'm making here....yes we were burned but that doesn't mean we do knee jerk reactions out of anger and make a fool of a guy who's an Islanders alum and employee (Goring at the same time).

Mark Streit? ;)

A guy who became a decent top-4 defenseman for us and was largely unproven and had question marks around him which is why we were able to get him? Is that really the pinnacle of our UFA signings? No wonder player don't want to play here.

To gloat and post "told you so's" is insulting. And frankly you should apologize. Again we all KNEW the many, many reasons he could point to for wanting out of NYI. We all knew. Please stop with the "turns out I was right." Right about what? That the Islanders have been a laughing stock and there's a chance Tavares would leave because of it?? No kidding! That's why we were all worried. I don't think one Islander fan felt confident because of the stability and winning the organization had.

And yes, he most certainly went well above and beyond the canned "PR 101" answers EVERY time he was asked about it. If you choose to ignore that, that is on you. But it's pretty clear when you read what Tavares said the past two years and what other pending FA's said. ESPECIALLY those who left.

Like others have said, it was a real crappy way to do it. And yes, the tweet of him in his pajamas was a slap in the face to Islanders fans.

And of course these (over)reactions are irrational! It's sports fandom. How rational is it for middle aged men to spend hours typing messages about a team? How rational is it for grown men to play dress up and wear clothes their "heroes" wear who are half their age? How rational is it to yell and scream at your TV over what some guys in skates do with a stick and rubber disc? Rooting for this team is by far the most bizarre and irrational thing I do in my life. I'm not religious, spiritual and live my life in a very logical manner. But when it comes to sports (and really only the Isles) all bets are off. :) And what's amazing is that I'm not half as crazy as some other folks! Some of you actually take this more seriously than I do! LOL

Re: Snow, I remember some folks supported the rebuild but the last 2-3 years it was pretty unanimous here that Snow needed to go.

Tavares's comments to the media were nothing more than PR 101, he said he wanted to stay (they all do). They didn't mean much at the time, and mean even less now.

My post is meant to be "look this situation was obviously coming....and when it comes maybe we shouldn't overreact, lick our wounds, and move on?". Throwing pacifiers and PJs is petty and doesn't help. The players are over it, we as fans should be able to move on as well.

It's like driving a car toward a wall and the passenger tells you "hey there's a walling coming up, maybe you should slow down or turn out of the way" and you speed up saying the wall will disappear or be taken care by the time you get there. You slam into the wall, walk out of the car and start screaming at the wall blaming it for being there. The passenger then says "hey you know when that wall was obviously in front of you and you drove right into it...maybe you really should have slowed down", and you say "no I had every reason to keep driving straight into the wall! You should apologize!"

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
There are even more arrows that should be directed at management and coaching. You're missing that point.

Now let's say we retire Goring's #91 when they play the Leafs...what an embarrassment for Goring. We're going to give you the highest possible honor the team can...but only because this other player left and we don't like him anymore. If we drafted Hedman instead of Tavares we wouldn't have even considered retiring you. Oh and we're doing it at the game that he comes back to play us...congratulations!

Let's even say Goring deserves to have his number retired (he doesn't, although the Isles HOF would be deserved)...why do it in a way that 's all about Tavares and not Goring? That's the other point I'm making here....yes we were burned but that doesn't mean we do knee jerk reactions out of anger and make a fool of a guy who's an Islanders alum and employee (Goring at the same time).

A guy who became a decent top-4 defenseman for us and was largely unproven and had question marks around him which is why we were able to get him? Is that really the pinnacle of our UFA signings? No wonder player don't want to play here.

Tavares's comments to the media were nothing more than PR 101, he said he wanted to stay (they all do). They didn't mean much at the time, and mean even less now.

My post is meant to be "look this situation was obviously coming....and when it comes maybe we shouldn't overreact, lick our wounds, and move on?". Throwing pacifiers and PJs is petty and doesn't help. The players are over it, we as fans should be able to move on as well.

Maybe you're the one who needs to get over it. We're just venting. And rightfully so. Plenty of arrows have been pointed at ownership/management/coaching over the past decade. We all realize they are to blame for not creating a winning environment to keep our FA's and attract others. You're preaching to the choir here. Not sure why you feel you're breaking something new to us.

The criticism of JT is justified. Wang didn't tell him to whisper sweet nothings for two years. Snow didn't tell him to drag this out well past the deadline and go mute for a week keeping the entire hockey world in suspense. And Capuano didn't tell him to make his announcement by tweeting a pajama pic. That's all on JT.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Maybe you're the one who needs to get over it. We're just venting. And rightfully so. Plenty of arrows have been pointed at ownership/management/coaching over the past decade. We all realize they are to blame for not creating a winning environment to keep our FA's and attract others. You're preaching to the choir here. Not sure why you feel you're breaking something new to us.

The criticism of JT is justified. Wang didn't tell him to whisper sweet nothings for two years. Snow didn't tell him to drag this out well past the deadline and go mute for a week keeping the entire hockey world in suspense. And Capuano didn't tell him to make his announcement by tweeting a pajama pic. That's all on JT.

Again Tavares does deserve some of the blame and criticism-I never stated that he didn't. However, retiring Goring's #91, throwing pacifiers and PJs onto the ice, burning Islander jerseys, etc are all overreactions and ridiculous.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Like others have said, it was a real crappy way to do it.

In the end, that's what it boils down to me. I understand why he did it that way, from an objective, pragmatic standpoint. But, it's cold-blooded and callous as hell, and when you're on the receiving end of that, as a fan, it just feels crappy. He didn't owe anything to anyone, but to be so heartless about it is tough to swallow when you've been following this guy for so long.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Again Tavares does deserve some of the blame and criticism-I never stated that he didn't. However, retiring Goring's #91, throwing pacifiers and PJs onto the ice, burning Islander jerseys, etc are all overreactions and ridiculous.
Obviously retiring Goring's 91 will never happen. Funny to talk about though. But I don't think anyone proposed this as a serious idea. I'm never a fan of throwing ANYTHING on the ice but Tavares deserves to get boo'ed mercilessly when he returns. And I hope Isles fans find a creative way to poke fun at Pajama Boy.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
In the end, that's what it boils down to me. I understand why he did it that way, from an objective, pragmatic standpoint. But, it's cold-blooded and callous as hell, and when you're on the receiving end of that, as a fan, it just feels crappy. He didn't owe anything to anyone, but to be so heartless about it is tough to swallow when you've been following this guy for so long.
Yeah, exactly. And combined with all the smoke he blew up everyone's butt the past two years AND THEN saying playing for the Leafs has always been his dream makes it extra crappy. Wish Tavares nothing but the worst going forward.

BarBeauWahlDobLok

Sep 5, 2014
Well, I think we'll be able to forget about him and not miss him on our own quite soon, as he's never been fast and he's fast approaching thirty, an age that does not generate more speed. That contract will prove to be a substantial overpayment in just a few years.

If we should miss the playoffs (I hope we don't) and we should be so lucky that we win the lottery to draft Jack Hughes (I hope we do), Lagging Legz 91 will be a distant, distant memory come the 2019-2020 season.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009

Yes. I mean we all know already the problems of the team that plagued the last bunch of years, not going to give Juda any sympathy for leaving for that reason. He f***ed us over by playing it out and pretending to be loyal despite the issues and despite the changes, even if it was 11th hour. Bad captain, black mark on the franchise at this point. Should have pulled a Hamonic and gotten a round of applause when he returned.

Axel574

Dec 9, 2015
Yes. I mean we all know already the problems of the team that plagued the last bunch of years, not going to give Juda any sympathy for leaving for that reason. He ****ed us over by playing it out and pretending to be loyal despite the issues and despite the changes, even if it was 11th hour. Bad captain, black mark on the franchise at this point. Should have pulled a Hamonic and gotten a round of applause when he returned.

Some days it just sinks in all over again - a wound that cannot heal. He fu*ked us good and proper.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Yes. I mean we all know already the problems of the team that plagued the last bunch of years, not going to give Juda any sympathy for leaving for that reason. He ****ed us over by playing it out and pretending to be loyal despite the issues and despite the changes, even if it was 11th hour. Bad captain, black mark on the franchise at this point. Should have pulled a Hamonic and gotten a round of applause when he returned.
Yep. And I didn't even mention him going to management and requesting not to be traded.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad