I may have cracked the Eklund case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feb 12, 2003
This has been done to death, but it's not the player Pelle Eklund, he's just a big fan of that player. I forget what the guys name is, but 'Eklund' is a writer, not a hockey player, who has done stuff on the Flyers sites, NHL, THN, etc.

Sparepart

Jun 6, 2002
Montreal
Congratulations Sherlock! You've cracked the case of who this guys favourite player is. Nice detective work!

:joker:

Next you can solve the mystery of how they get the caramel into caramilk bars.

Last edited:

Benji Frank

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
EdBelfour20 said:
If you view Eklund's member profile his name @ the 3PM EST chat shows up as "Pelle Eklund", ex Philly flyers forward!

Wonder why he would use such an obvious code name :lol:

http://sjsharkie.dagnabit.org/hoser/draft/eklund.JPG

Gosh, you're good.

Guys, I just cracked the EdBelfour20 case..... you just need to put a space between the d & the B & the r & the 2!!!!!!! It was right under our noses!!!! :D :D

Dr Love

Mar 22, 2002
Location, Location!
Steve L said:
and his hobbies include writing, hmmmmm.
Well, he was a writer here for the Flyers.

Can someone explain to me, besides Pelle Eklund being one of his favorite players, why it he is thought to be Meltzer? Or is that it?

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
Well, not really...

I posted that to make a point. I could be Eklund, because as far as I am concerned, I have just as much credibility as he does. I have my own domain, my own server, and as far as I can tell, identical resources.

When one of his "predictions" comes true, then maby we should care what he has to say.

Bill_Meltzer

Jan 28, 2005
Just for the record

I just want to set the record straight that I am not Eklund.

I always write and post under my own name (the exception was at the OHF international hockey site, where I had to choose a handle, and used FlyBear).

I always name any sources.

I don't put stock in unfounded rumors.

And I will be happy to verify my credentials-- my real-life work is an editor for Progressive Business Publications. I'm a former editor at Outpatient Surgery Magazine. My hockey writing has been a mix of unpaid and low-paid work that I do mostly because I love hockey and it's a thrill and an honor to get press credentials to NHL games. I'm also dabbling in a bit of pro wrestling-related freelance.

The reason why I'm no longer Flyers editor here at HF is that my full time writing work no longer allowed my the time to devote to HF (which, as Al can verify, takes a tremendous time commitment to keep updated and to obtain reliable info on games and players we don't get to see).

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Buffaloed said:
take that you rumor-mongerers! :yo:

I knew you had something to do with finally putting to rest such unfounded speculation. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad