I love this team.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Not enough there, because of no TV broadcasts at the time.
The first title I could follow live on TV was the last and I did, even when the end of the game was 5 am in the morning and I have had to work at 7 am.

I can tell you how hockey catched me forever, it was January 80 I was under 10, my parents went skiing for a weekend and a 12 year old friend of my older brother asked me about going to the game. The result after each period was 4-2, 5-7, 9-7 that was a rollercoaster of emotions you never forget including the atmosphere in the arena.
First away game 4 years later alone with 1000 fans in a train, I tricked my parents and told them the father of a friend comes with us but I went alone. Really funny times.
I live in Europe (Norway) so I had to get up 3 and 4 AM to watch the games this weekend. I went early to bed, woke up, watched the games and then slept a couple of hours after the games.
The Friday game was obviously boring for several reasons, but the game vs Vegas was very exciting and it was a great game. I think we deserved a point, but we didn't get it.
Seider had a great game. Hopefully he keeps it going. We need it badly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad