Confirmed with Link: I like you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I'm no expert on sacrifices, but does it really count as a "sacrifice" when the guy you throw in the volcano is one the tribe is trying to get rid of?
You misunderstand...the sacrifice there is the rest of village as the god of the volcano will surely erupt out of rage from the initial unworthy sacrifice and swallow the village, thus killing them all. Thus, the ultimate sacrifice.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
You misunderstand...the sacrifice there is the rest of village as the god of the volcano will surely erupt out of rage from the initial unworthy sacrifice and swallow the village, thus killing them all. Thus, the ultimate sacrifice.

I would totes be proud of belonging to a tribe where the proper protocol for making sacrifice is such that you proceed to piss off your own god so badly that he nukes *you* up as the sacrifice.

That's proud man's god, one who understands and appreciates that the pitiful bendy-knee stuff really isn't for everyone, and even if he needs to take your gore and skull and wobbly bits for purposes which just can't be helped, and obviously won't have any of your lip, at least you get to go as a man and keep your head up high, as long as you have one.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
"TribeCORE™ is designed to train the muscles around your pelvis, hips, back, shoulders and abdomen, starting from the deep torso muscles, leaving you with a slim waistline and firm strong abs."

The provider is situated in Dundas Street in Toronto.

kobayashi-mug-from-the-usual-suspects-2617.jpg

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
Finnish health care system is great, but as a country that tries to sell an image of itself as a "leader in digital technology", you'd think in 20 years' time they could come up with one single online booking system that actually works.

In College we had a rehearsal room for bands and the booking of rehearsal times was made via Google Calendar. In comparison, it was

1) Easier to use
2) Available pretty much all the time and from any device
3) More trustworthy
4) Never asked for your bank login credentials

I'd compare the price/quality -ratio between the 2 but it would only result in a zero divided by infinity vs. infinity divided by zero -matchup.

Edit: I sent the service operator feedback. Response I got was:

"Your feedback has been received. We will handle your feedback within 10 workdays. Currently our average handling time is 21 workdays."

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I got a letter from the Insurance Court to my online post service box that they got 6000+ cases going on and will do mine in 10 to 16 months.

Which is optimist I guess because my appeal no 1 in the same case has been in for 22 months now. I expect it pass the two year mark.

The European Court of Human Rights gives my country a plenty of grief for the delays in access to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00