Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
BD82B1CE-381A-4AA8-87A1-B14592E1446C.jpeg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Hey I don’t think you guys have been “mathematically” eliminated yet but I was hoping someone could direct me to the area that visiting fans could get a jump on requesting Canes fans to join us for our playoff run......walk.....crawl......whatever? You guys have BY FAR the funniest posters on this god forsaken, humorless website, and we need help in that area.

Here is my sales pitch for why you need to be part of our Winnipeg team: We are an angry, semi-insecure, small market team from Canada who are having trouble adjusting to our limited success. The NHL broke up with us once already and that is a source of lingering resentment. Winters last 11 months and although we are Portland cool other Canadian teams posters look at us like you look at Buffalo. They are all 40 year old unemployed loser dudes who live in their parents basements still so no city can salvage their pathetic lives.

The line up for our small b bandwagon forms to the left.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Ok I am sitting in a hotel room in Grande Forks North Dakota and the WiFi is so crappy I triple posted. Sping break and I am with my kids at the water slides and there is a snow storm here........jealous yet??
Dude it' a small d move for a Winnipegger be like that at people's WiFis on a night like this.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
North Dakota sounds like a LOT of fun

But i got three words

**** PAUL MAURICE

Thank you and you have correctly answered the skill testing question of “what was our fan base screaming from the rooftops after last two losing seasons!” You will be welcomed with open arms!!

This years winning has temporarily restrained the angry mob but the pitchforks and torches are still ready.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It seems that some people have lost the faith.
I got disillusioned by getting swamped by the poli board denizens.

If I wanted to be in that festering swamp I'd be at poli board.

Also Rasmus Ristolainen was sad in our press today. Because Buffalo Sabers suck. He says he has got the news of missing the playoffs five times now, and I'm kind if tempted to go and look up if he calculated it right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad