Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Well, I mean, there are literally two people in the world that defend @The Crypto Guy and that's his alt @MetalheadPenguinsFan and you. So I think you can see where my confusion was, my bad. Everyone else knows he's a lying, poor piece of cabbage.
I mean, again, I wouldn't know. I don't visit the lounge. If not for the sidebar on the first page, I never would have seen that thread and popped in. I don't have a vested interest in saving or hurting The Crypto Guy's reputation, especially as it pertains to The Lounge or other parts of HF. I do know (as in factually know) that he has done extremely well with Crypto. That is it. :dunno:

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
I mean, again, I wouldn't know. I don't visit the lounge. If not for the sidebar on the first page, I never would have seen that thread and popped in. I don't have a vested interest in saving or hurting The Crypto Guy's reputation, especially as it pertains to The Lounge or other parts of HF. I do know (as in factually know) that he has done extremely well with Crypto. That is it. :dunno:

:laugh:

Reactions: G F O P

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
For someone who is supposedly extremely wealthy from doing literally nothing for it you would think he would have something better to do than stalk and doxx a 19 year old man on the internet every single day all day? And this is the guy you are caping for? Wow.

Reactions: G F O P

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

dkHKxknK_400x400.jpg

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Finely seared with a pink center is the best. Mashed potatoes and broccoli on the side.

Vertain

Mar 28, 2013
Vermont
I like Steak no matter how it is cooked.

But to make it great - you take your tinfoil hat off; slice some onions and mushrooms throw them in the tinfoil, put a half pound of butter on top, sprinkle with a little salt, fold up the tinfoil and place it on the top rack.

When your steak is done to taste, open the tinfoil and dump it on top of the steak.

Heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad